ーsummary 1-45

I only included the main story and not the filler chapters.

Prologue 

Years after the First Light, the Valorant Protocol found out about Kingdom's illegal experiment on people. (Y/n) Torsten (L/n) was the last of the surviving captives held by the organization. They kept her alive due to a contract that her parents made that she wasn't aware of. That contract was a permission to have (Y/n) become a lab rat. Her parents had very deep connections with Kingdom so they had no choice but to leave their child within the care of Kingdom. And so they were killed without (Y/n) knowing. 

(Y/n) hated everyone for this. She was kidnapped at the age of twelve and was kept in their laboratory for twelve years. However, that twelve years came to an end when her saviours finally appeared.

First Arc

Jett, Phoenix and Yoru from the Valorant Protocol were assigned to stop the experiments that Kingdom were doing and attack their laboratory. They successfully ended that and found (Y/n), who was very cautious around them. However, she was overwhelmed by the kindness that the three gave her and lowered her guard down. They took her back to their headquarters in Morocco (Bind) to meet the other team members. There, (Y/n) reunited with her Uncle Breach and met Raze, Sage and Cypher. Surprisingly, (Y/n) got along with everyone quickly. Especially with Cypher, whom she now calls by his real name, Aamir. The said man also offered to teach (Y/n) the thing she missed during her high school days which she really is thankful of. 

Breach thought that training (Y/n)'s skill in shooting would be good so he sent Yoru and (Y/n) to the a shooting range. But things went downhill when they were suddenly ambushed by Kingdom. The Kingdom's Yoru fortunately failed to capture (Y/n) because Protocol's Yoru was there to save her.

After that incident, (Y/n) was overwhelmed and was banned from going on missions for the meantime. This led to her thoughts about her being the clone. 

Second Arc

Few months later, (Y/n) was scheduled to transfer to their headquarters in Russia (Icebox). Brimstone thought that it would be better if for her because Viper or Sova could be her teacher. 

While in Russia, she met Viper, Skye, Sova, Killjoy and Omen. 

A few days after, (Y/n) was given a scouting mission along with Omen. She had no choice but to accept the mission even though it wasn't approved by Brimstone. She thought that the mission would be easy since it was just a scouting task. But no, she was unfortunately captured by Kingdom's Viper. They took her to their headquarters in Japan (Split).

There, (Y/n) met Storm and the "clones" of her friends back in the Protocol. She felt conflicted because the people in Kingdom were so nice to her. (Except for Storm. He was one snobby son of a bitch to her.) After a few weeks in Kingdom's headquarters, an attack happened. Apparently, an organization that opposes Kingdom tried to take (Y/n) away from them. It wasn't the Protocol though. (Y/n) was tested and put into the battlefield along with the other Kingdom agents.  

Soon after the whole ordeal, (Y/n) was given a chance to escape by Kingdom's Phoenix because she wasn't the (Y/n) they knew. A red keycard was given to her and it was said that they keycard would be the answer to everything. She was rescued by the Valorant Protocol who have been desperately trying her for the past few weeks. 

Third Arc

Finally settling in again in the headquarters, (Y/n) approached her Uncle and told him about he keycard. Breach told her about the contract that her parents made. About the Grim Reaper Project by Kingdom that wiped thousands of people. Her mother had caused the massacre and she had to pay for her mistakes by using her own child as the experiment subject. 

(Y/n) was somewhat mad at her parents for what they did to her but she couldn't do anything anymore since they were both dead. To cheer (Y/n) up, the Protocol arranged a beach vacation. In that beach vacation, (Y/n) met the other agents she haven't met yet. Astra, Reyna, Chamber, Soleil and many more. Everyone was there. 

When the vacation was done, they all returned to their headquarters. (Y/n) was again, assigned on a mission. But this time, she wasn't going alone, but with a full team. She was accompanied by Sage, Sova, Soleil and Yoru. This mission was the first time (Y/n) had killed somebody. The mission was successful, of course. 

After cleaning things up, (Y/n) was approached by Cypher from Kingdom and asked for help. He gave her documents that she needed to take a look at. There were letters from an unknown sender and future mission of Kingdom. (Y/n) realized that Cypher was betraying his own organization but didn't know why he would do that. 

Fourth Arc

Viper and Cypher were planning to betray Kingdom and overthrow Storm to avenge the (Y/n) they knew. 

Now, here's where things get very confusing. So, in the VALORANT lore, we do know that there are two Earths. The thing I did in this story is that I added a few more Earths. So there are four (Y/n)s. (Please refer to summary in Chapter Forty Four for more info)

。。。

I am willing to entertain any questions. Ask away if you have anything you don't understand, I'll try to explain it in simple ways for you XD