ーs2 overview and s3 progress

Summary for Chapters 46 up to Chapter 54 (Season 2):

First Arc

Insecure and doubtful of her own abilities, (Y/n) did the least expected thing the agents in the protocol to happen. It was to have a 'questioning my life' phase.  :sobbing: (Y/n) was angry at the Valorant Protocol. She was angry with how the agents were so worried for her like she can't protect herself from danger. She was angry at how they banned her from going on missions with them.

One snowy night, Sage and (Y/n) had a fight. And just so it happens, Omen and Cypher were also there to witness (Y/n)'s tantrum. Out of embarrassment and rage, (Y/n) ran away from the headquarters. Sage reported to the HQ that (Y/n) had gone missing. Thus, leading to Brimstone deploying Phoenix, Yoru, and Jett, along with Sage, to search for the missing girl.

Second Arc (Filler & Crossover)

When (Y/n) woke up after lying in the snow that night, she found herself covered by warm blankets on a bed. She met her savior, Siegfried, who took care of her until she woke up. The two formed a warm bond after a while of knowing each other. (Y/n) saw Siegfried as her father as Siegfried saw (Y/n) as his missing daughter. Siegfried gives (Y/n) advice about life which made the girl realize how big her mistake was.

Then, the search crew stumbled upon the small house they were staying in. (Y/n) was hesitant to talk to them but later did because she felt guilty. They made up peacefully. Thinking that happiness would last forever, (Y/n) let her guard down, not knowing that there was secretly someone planning to take her down at the very moment.

The house burns down and Siegfried gets trapped inside the house. It was then suddenly (Y/n) had finally awakened her radiant powers. Due to the shock that was received, (Y/n) collapsed and stayed in bed for quite a while. Siegfried was also put to recovery because he suffered many injuries from the fire.

At the same time, the agents were also preparing for the wlecoming of the new agent, Neon. Coincidentally, (Y/n) woke up before the celebration so she got to prepare herself for the event. Thanks to Cypher, she knew about the event right away. The night went on with the celebration.

(Y/n) met Neon and was astonished by the Filipino agent's characteristics. It was not often you'd meet someone like her these days.

Third Arc

After meeting the new agent, everyone finally got to relax. Or so they thought.

Everyone had received an email coming from an unknown sender. And it seemed like the sender holds quite the hostile motives to the Protocol. Soleil then approaches (Y/n) and talks about who she really is and what her goals are.

After finding out the truth about Soleil, (Y/n) decided to join her in her plan to bring Kingdom down.

Some days later, Cypher found the coordinates of where the sender was staying. Brimstone then sent Cypher, Sova, Neon, Breach, KAY/O, Chamber, and (Y/n) on a mission to capture and bring the stranger back home.

S3 Plan

so like, i've already planned who will die and who wont... sooooo... good luck figuring out who dies :D
-pooch