ーfifty four : soleil...

"Did you get that message too?" Soleil locked her eyes with you. She gave you a serious and observant look. You felt as if your heart dropped to your stomach. How could a little girl like her know about such a thing? You knew Soleil wasn't just a regular kid, but it amused you to see her be so calm about this.

"Who are you, really?"

The girl did nothing but gave you a nonchalant look. Then, she leaned on the table that was in front of her and put her chin on her hand. Crossing her legs, she began: "Your mother. I knew her."

"...How? You are just a child and there'sー""I'm older than you, you know." Soleil cut you off. "You see, I've been posing as Vincent Fabron's niece for a very long time. He doesn't know that I'm actually a grown woman inside a child's body."

"Ah, and just so you know, this isn't my real body. My original body has already disappeared from this world after the First Light. This body was from a sickly child... The both of us were dying, actually. I lost consciousness next to her and by the time I woke up, I wasn't in my body anymore. I don't remember what happened." You tried to process wht Soleil had just told you. It was clearly a big secret of hers but why did she tell it to you? "Why? Why would you tell me about this?" You questioned. "I want you to defeat Storm." Soleil did not hesitate to say what she wanted to say.

"I'll get straight to the point. You must've met Storm already right? The one in charge of Kingdom?" You answered her question with a nod. "That man. He conducted many experiments on people... And one of those people who had suffered cruel deaths, was my husband." It was weird to see a child's body to talk about having a husband but you shook the thought off.

"I cannot forgive that man, ever." She fuming with rage so you tried to calm her down by approaching her and giving her a hug. You took a deep breath. "...I'll do it. I'll kill Storm. I promise you that, Miss Soleil."

"Pfft... You don't have to add Miss to my name. We're basically like family now. Soleil is just fine." And just like that, Soleil's anger disappeared.

After talking about the suspicious email that you received too, the both of you concluded that the sender must've been a person who can infiltrate the security of the HQ. Because no one should be able to access those private information except for Brimstone and Cypher.  It was quite obvious that the sender had a grudge towards the Valorant organization.

"Brimstone, I've found the location of our tracker." Cypher put a USB drive on Brimstone's table. "Really? Thank you Cypher, I knew we could always rely on you." Brimstone reviewed the documents inside the USB drive and thought about who to send for the mission.

"You, Cypher. Sova, Neon, Breach, KAY/O, Chamber... And lastly, I want to put (Y/n) on the team. Good luck, soldiers."