ーthirty seven.five: new best friend

Exhausted, you walk out of your room for breakfast. Your period definitely wasn't helping you right now. Tired eyes scanned the area for people but there was no one around. Guess they all went to the dining room already.

You yawned and made your way there to have breakfast. You just realized that you couldn't say hi to anyone yesterday since you were so pissed. I hope I didn't make them worry. You missed the beach party on the shore yesterday so you didn't know what everyone did last night.

Arriving at the dining room, the first thing you noticed was someone in the room. It was Chamber. He was in the room. Your face reddened remembering your interaction with him yesterday. However, you chose to be confident and shook off the embarrassment.

You head over to Jett, Mr. Grant Phoenix Fire Boy, and Yoru to greet them. You also apologized that you can't eat with them today since you were going to eat with Cypher. Of course, they were fine with that but you had to eat with them the next day.

You walked towards the seat beside Cypher and said hello. "How are you feeling, darling?" For some reason, his nicknames for you was becoming more and more intimate... But you didn't mind it since you thought Cypher wasn't interested in you or anything like that.

"Life sucks. I hate this..." You sighed and took a plate from the center and put your food on it. Since the tables and chairs were separated, a lot of agents were far away from you. The table fit three people but only you and Cypher were using the table.

Well, not until Chamber joined in saying that there were no more seats left for him. "Oh." Cypher seemed indifferent towards the fellow sentinel guy and you definitely noticed that. Your breakfast went along with the Moroccan agent glaring at Frenchman and him just awkwardly smiling at Cypher.

You shut yourself inside your room after explaining to Jett and Cypher about how you were feeling right now. Surprisingly, being alone right now made you feel at ease. However, you weren't alone for long when you saw the same girl you saw that night.

A short, pink-haired girl with somewhat tired yet happy eyes. She knocked on the glass sliding door and waved hello. Of course, you didn't want to leave the child standing outside so you let her in. The took off her shoes and sat beside you on your bed.

"Hi, I'm Soleil. My uncle told me about you."

Okay, what. First of all, I dont know Chamber at all. And second, how does he know things about me...? Did Aamir tell him or?

"Hi Soleil. Sooooooo, are you a Radiant too?" You asked the girl who smiled at you. "Yes! I can grow plants!" She showed you a pink flower that magically appeared from her hand. You thought her abilities were pretty cute. Well, not until she told you what she does with it.

"I use my abilities to make poison... Oh, but don't tell my uncle! He's going to get mad at me again." With puppy-eyes, she begged you to keep her little secret sealed. Of course, not wanting to get poisoned by her, you agreed. Mental note, don't mess with her...

"Do you want to be my friend?" Asked Soleil. Unable to decline her request, you nodded yes to the child. "Yay! You're my new best friend now! I have two best friends now. Koshi and you!" And that's how you and Soleil began your friendship.

That fast?

。。。