Chapter 1

After a night of heavy snow, there was only a touch of plain white left between the sky and the earth.

The stove that was boiling the medicine made a "gurgling" sound, and the two little maids who were in charge of caring for the medicine stove gathered together and muttered.

"Hey! What are you doing? This is the medicine of the eldest young master!" The little girl took the hands of the people around her and chased after him.

She didn't notice that as she got closer and closer to the main courtyard, there was an obvious panic expression on the face of the maid behind her.

In the bedroom with the doors and windows closed, the young man in the snow-white fox fur was leaning on the head of the bed, coughing lowly from time to time. Long black hair slid down his cheeks, and his complexion was so white that it was almost transparent.

"Are you feeling better? It's been said that the weather has been cold recently, so you should wear more clothes." The eldest son finally woke up, and the Duke of Zhenbei breathed a sigh of relief.

If the eldest son had an accident at this juncture, the consequences would not be borne by the Zhenbei Houfu.

"There are no outsiders now, father doesn't have to pretend, what's the reason for my illness, doesn't father really know?" The young man squinted at Duke Zhenbei, his tone melodious.

"What's more, whether my father is worried about me or the one to blame, I'm afraid only you know it in your own heart."

"Depressed!"

"It's here." One sentence aroused the anger of the Duke of Zhenbei, and Shen Yu didn't care.

In the past life, Shen Yu would also be concerned about the father-son relationship with Zhenbei Hou, and live a new life, Shen Yu did not intend to wrong himself for anyone.

"You can't get angry about this matter. You have to go to this palace, or you can't go!" Zhenbei Hou barely suppressed his anger and persuaded: "My father knows that you don't want it in your heart, if it's something else, It's just up to your temperament, but this matter is the decree of Your Majesty himself..."

With a gloomy eye, Ren Zhenbeihou said that no matter how high-sounding it was, it couldn't hide the absurd fact that he sent his heir to the harem for the sake of his future.

The Dahuan Emperor Shang Junlin has been on the throne for seven years, and the harem has been idle until now, and the book of persuading the emperor to accept the beauty has been written one after another, but Shang Junlin just pretended not to see it. The ministers had already given up hope. One day, when the court was in the middle, Shang Junlin suddenly issued an decree to ask the son of the Marquis of Zhenbei to enter the palace.

After Shang Junlin ascended the throne, his actions became more and more violent, no one dared to touch his bad head, and the Duke of Zhenbei didn't even dare to ask, and hurriedly returned to the house in the eyes of his colleagues or envy or watching a good show.

In addition to Shen Yu, Zhenbei Hou also has a concubine. Although Dahuan is popular in the south, there is no such thing as the marriage of the eldest son to a wife. In the sense of reason, all the people who enter the palace should be the concubine of Zhenbei Hou, but this The concubine has a good wife like a lady, who blows the pillow in the ear of Zhenbei Hou, the wind blows people's hearts, and the person who enters the palace is replaced by depression.

No one would have thought that the Marquis of Zhenbei would really be able to send his only son-in-law into the harem, and when he was informed of the news, he was so furious that he fainted.