Chapter 49

After buying the book, Shen Yu bid farewell to Jiang Huaiqing and He Chengyu.

Jiang Huaiqing was still embarrassed by what happened just now, so he didn't say much about his retention. He made an appointment for the next meeting in the suburbs of Beijing, and the two sides parted ways.

After returning, Shang Junlin neatly placed the words on the desk, and after a while of embarrassment, Shen Yu became curious about these words.

I picked up a book at random, sat on the soft couch, and opened it.

"Let me see what His Majesty intends to learn from these words."

Shang Junlin also took a book and sat beside Shen Yu: "Of course, it is to learn how the king in the book can get you to sleep with you every night."

"Cough cough." Shen Yu was choked by his own saliva, yes, the words are mixed with bold conjectures, the life of the noble and the king is called a "rich and colorful", Shen Yu has reasonable doubts, the words instinct sell so well, It has a lot to do with these "colorful" lives.

"Be careful, noble." Shang Junlin patted Shen Yu's back.

Shen Yu couldn't sit still, grabbed the book in Shang Junlin's hand, and put it aside: "Your Majesty must know that the words in the book are all false."

Dangerous thoughts are not allowed!

The temperature in the room was high, and Shen Yu felt a little itchy in his neck, so he reached out and scratched.

Shang Junlin grabbed Shen Yu's hand suddenly, his eyes darkening.

"What's up?"

"bleeding."

The place where Shang Junlin bit down was on the lower side, and with the gloomy movement, the collar slid down slightly, revealing a mottled patch.

After a period of precipitation, the red color became more and more terrifying. In the red marks, several obvious wounds were exposed, and blood was oozing out.

Shang Junlin grabbed Shen Yu's hand with one hand, stretched out to Shen Yu's neck with the other, and touched it gently: "Does it hurt?"

"Look at the good deeds His Majesty has done." Shen Yu gave him a look of feign anger.

"It's mine, it's not." Shang Junlin took the initiative to admit his mistake.

Looking at Shen Yu surrounded by young people, watching Shen Yu laughing at Yan Yan and talking with those young people, Shang Junlin couldn't help but feel a wave of anger, he wanted Shen Yu to just smile at him, all his emotions were caused by him...

In the face of a million enemy troops' strategizing and disintegration in front of Shen Yu's words, his proud self-control was even more vulnerable.

"Your Majesty doesn't need to apologize," Shen Yu looked at Shang Junlin's slightly annoyed eyes, "Your Majesty, please help me with the medicine."

The medicine was prepared in advance, and Shang Junlin brought the ointment that Shen Yu often used and applied it to the wound little by little.

The cool ointment quickly relieved the discomfort of the wound.

The wound on the neck is actually just scary to look at, but it doesn't actually hurt much.

After playing for a day, the palace sent a new batch of books. Shang Junlin was busy with official business, and Shen Yu did not intend to disturb him, so he walked out.

Eunuch Meng was waiting in the room, and Shen Yu called Mu Xi.

"How are things going?"

"Young master, don't worry, everything is done." Mu Xi went out with Shen Yu's order, contacted the people in Zhuangzi, conveyed Shen Yu's order to them, and made arrangements to go to Zhuangzi by the way.