Chapter 138

The person hiding behind King Yue can be said to have a gloomy heart. He worked with King Yue in his previous life, but he didn't really come into contact with that force. If it wasn't for the extreme emergency, that force wouldn't take action.

Shen Yu had always thought that the power would help King Yue because he saved Young Master He. What happened in this life was different from the previous life. He also knew some secrets that he didn't know in the previous life. The perception of power has changed.

Whose orders were they obeying, and what was their purpose, he didn't have much clue now.

Shang Junlin rubbed his gloomy wrist: "I have always asked Yinlongwei to check the King of Yue, and I also took advantage of the donation to touch the bottom of King Yue's fief. Speaking of which, the person who gave King Yue's proverbs has already been caught."

Shen Yu's thoughts were immediately pulled over: "Your Majesty is talking about the one who made the King of Yue approach me and Shen Qingran?"

"Yes, Yinlongwei has secretly brought people to the capital, and they should be there in a few days." Speaking of that person, Shang Junlin's tone was no less cold than before.

"Your Majesty, don't forget to take me to see him when the time comes." Shen Yu was very concerned about whether that proverb was true or not, and why the other party said such a thing.

"I won't forget," Shang Junlin held a gloomy hand, put it on his lips and kissed, "No matter what happened, Ayu can only be mine."

Shang Junlin doesn't care about the words "the one who wins the Shen family will win the world", all he wants is only one depression from beginning to end.

"Naturally," Shen Yu hugged Shang Junlin's neck, eyes flying, "Your Majesty can only be mine."

Shang Junlin's eyes darkened slightly, he pressed the back of Shen Yu's head, pressed the person to him, and leaned over to kiss him.

He also loves Ayu who shows possessiveness towards him.

The palace was warm and quiet, but there were quite a few waves in the previous dynasty.

After the charges against Mr. Feng were announced, Shang Junlin dismissed all the officials involved and imprisoned them. No matter how much these people participated, it is impossible for them to be restored to their positions in this life. This matter is very involved. When it was vacated, there was a lack of Master Feng's lineage in the court, and the originally stable situation was suddenly broken, and everyone wanted to take a share of it.

Lord Feng has been operating in the DPRK for many years, and there are many officials who work under him, including third-rank ministers and second-rank ministers. Now these officials have been deprived of their official positions, and Shang Junlin has not appointed new officials in the first place, no matter whether it is an aristocratic family. Or the poor family, they all set their sights on these official positions.

In the early days of the dynasty, some officials suggested that Shang Junlin should appoint new officials as soon as possible. Although the lack of a few officials would not affect the operation of the court, it would be easy to cause more troubles if one day was not stable.

Shang Junlin also knew this. He had some candidates in his heart. After convening several important officials to discuss, some positions ushered in new owners. These officials were from aristocratic families and poor families. The two sides once again reached a delicate balance, except Feng Feng The original position of the adult has been vacant.

This position was originally held by an official of the aristocratic family, and because of this, the family has been stable and stable. Now that there is only one official of the aristocratic family left in the cabinet, the aristocratic family's momentum has been weakened a lot.