Chapter 128

Shang Junlin looked at Shen Yu deeply for a while, those eyes seemed to see Shen Yu's heart, as if everything was invisible, and the secret that had been hidden for a long time was about to be exposed under the light of the sky.

Shen Yu couldn't help being a little nervous, and the fingers on his side curled slightly.

In the end, Shang Junlin just raised his hand and stroked the hair on his forehead: "Let me know when Ayu is willing to say it."

There are countless secrets hidden in Shen Yu. Shang Junlin knows it better than anyone else. If he doesn't get into it, it doesn't mean he doesn't care. He just doesn't want to force Shen Yu to do anything. He is willing to wait for the day when Shen Yu opens up and tells him everything.

Shen Yuroushun leaned himself on Shang Junlin and whispered, "Actually, I can't tell, it might rain in ten days."

"It's just a time, any time is fine, Subei should really give the people an explanation earlier."

The collective imprisonment of high-level officials caused quite a stir in Subei.

The people did not know why, and gathered together to discuss the matter.

"What's the matter, Lord Hou, why were they suddenly arrested?"

"Isn't Mr. Fang sent by the imperial court for disaster relief? Why did you arrest all the other adults?"

I have to say that Mr. Hou and the others have done a good job on the surface. At least the people in the main city of Subei are willing to speak for them, but in other places, the people unconditionally trust Mr. Fang.

"Have you heard that those high-ranking officials in the main city have been arrested by Mr. Fang."

"I heard that it really is the way of heaven that reincarnation is good. They use the money from disaster relief to expand their private treasury, and sooner or later they will pay the price for it."

"It's no wonder that Mr. Fang has not been seen during this period of time. It turned out that he went to the main city to dispose of a high-ranking official who was rich in his own pockets."

"I also heard a small piece of news. I don't know if it's true or not. It is said that at the beginning, an adult reported our situation to the imperial court, but for some reason, the book was not sent to the capital..."

"We couldn't wait for someone from the imperial court for a long time, and we dared to be affectionate because someone interfered and didn't want the imperial court to rescue us."

"I don't understand. It's not good for Subei to do this. Look at how many people died during this period. If the people from the court didn't arrive in time, I'm afraid there would be more casualties."

"You're stupid, you think, if the imperial court never sent people over, wouldn't it be the high officials in the main city who would save us? When those people say, 'The imperial court deliberately ignored us', wouldn't they be able to inspire us? Dissatisfaction with the court, and thus grateful to the culprit who caused everything."

After listening to the analysis, the others suddenly realized, and cursed one after another:

"This dog official is really not human, catch it well!"

"It's a dream to want us to be grateful to them."

"Thanks to the adults sent by the imperial court to see through their plan."

In just a few days, these news spread all over Subei, and the people in the main city also understood the ins and outs under the explanation of the people sent by Master Fang.