Chapter 72

"It's not necessary." Shen Yu didn't want to refuse, he could imagine the reaction of the ministers after Shang Jun took him to the main hall in a dignified manner.

Shen Yu felt that for the good hearts of those ministers, he still didn't join in the fun.

"What is Ayu worried about?" Shang Junlin rubbed the delicate skin of the gloomy neck, "Worried about the opposition from the courtiers? Don't worry, they won't say anything."

Shen Yu understood now. Shang Junlin said that he was going to take him to the palace test site. It was not a whim, but it had already been decided. He couldn't understand: "Why does Your Majesty have to take me there?"

"Did Ayu forget that there is another bet between us? Ayu doesn't want to see the result in person for the first time?" Shang Junlin coaxed in a low voice.

Shen Yu glanced at him sideways: "Of course I didn't forget, His Majesty has already made a bet ahead of time. It seems that there is not much difference between seeing and not seeing the results of the palace test."

Shen Yu thought of the scene that day, and his face became hot.

The beauty's eyes were shy, with a light pink on her face, and Shang Junlin was moved.

He got closer and dropped a kiss on the light pink: "I want to take Ayu with me, so Ayu should be with me, eh?"

"Your Majesty," Shen Yu moved to understand the reason, "since ancient times, the harem has not been allowed to engage in government, and it has been a preferential treatment for your Majesty to talk to me about matters in the court, and the palace exam is no better than others. I shouldn't even set foot there."

"Husband and wife are one body, Ayu and I should not distinguish between you and me. Anything I can do, and wherever I can go, Ayu can do and go."

Shang Junlin kissed Shen Yu's cheek intimately, "I know that Ayu has great talent, and being trapped in the harem is unfair to you. I can't accept it, because I cover up Ayu's talent."

Shen Yu was stunned for a moment. He didn't expect Shang Junlin to say such a thing. His heart was sour and soft, and the unnoticeable sweetness was hidden in it and slowly rose up.

He opened his mouth, and his voice was inexplicably astringent: "I didn't care much about this in the first place. Your Majesty doesn't have to do this for me."

Shang Junlin hugged the man tightly in his arms: "It's just to satisfy my selfish desires, Ayu."

His Ayu was supposed to be an eagle soaring in the sky, but because of him, because of Zhenbeihou's stupidity, he was trapped in the harem, but he was selfish and unwilling to let go. His Ayu could only stand by his side , can only be his!

Shen Yu was so exhausted that he agreed.

Shang Junlin happily picked up the person and whispered: "Actually, it's boring to sit on it, and you can't do anything for more than an hour."

Shen Yu touched the man's drooping hair: "So Your Majesty wants me to accompany you to relieve your boredom?"

"Ayu can think so."

Shen Yu chuckled softly, holding the man's face with both hands: "Your Majesty don't need to feel that you have delayed me, entering the palace is my own choice, no one is forcing me, Your Majesty treats me so well, I am very happy, Your Majesty There is no need to think of letting me go to the front to show off my skills, I don't like it."

Shen Yu stared straight into Shang Junlin's eyes, as if to see his heart, and emphasized again: "What I like is unrestrained, not endless intrigue, Your Majesty."