Chapter 126

Shang Junlin didn't want to choose either.

He finally got someone, and he didn't want to be separated from them for a moment, let alone at night, he was used to sleeping with his sweet and soft lover in his arms. Now that the two have a substantive relationship, he will only think more stick people.

"I don't want to move out, and I don't want to sleep in the small study. Ayu and I are husband and wife, so they should sleep together." Shang Junlin would never leave anyway.

Shen Yu was not surprised by this result, he raised his eyebrows: "If you want to stay, you can, can your majesty guarantee to do what I wrote?"

Shang Junlin stepped forward and hugged him horizontally in the stunned eyes of the young man: "It's getting late, I will take Ayu to rest."

He avoided answering the gloomy question.

His body suddenly hung in the air, and Shen Yu subconsciously grabbed the man's clothes. He leaned on the man's shoulder, not intending to easily bring up the topic: "Your Majesty hasn't answered my question yet."

Shang Junlin lowered his head and met Shen Yu's playful eyes. He hugged Shen Yu and walked out, discussing while walking: "Don't you think ten days is too long?"

"I don't think, if it wasn't for His Majesty, I think a month would be pretty good." Shen Yu shook his head.

Eunuch Meng led the palace servants and followed them far behind, unable to hear the voices of the two of them.

"I want to get close to Ayu more, doesn't Ayu want to get close to me?" Shang Junlin refused to give up easily, "I did my homework in advance, Ayu should be very comfortable."

I can't deny this gloomy point. Comfort is comfortable, and tired is really tired. Especially when I wake up the next day, my legs are almost not my own, and it is difficult to get out of bed.

"Your Majesty asked someone to try?" Shen Yu narrowed his eyes slightly.

The tone of this sentence seemed normal, but Shang Junlin heard a cool meaning from it, he kept walking, but there was a smile in his voice: "I stay with Ayu all day, have you found someone? Try, shouldn't Ayu be very clear?"

"There are times when we are not together." Shen Yu snorted coldly.

"That was Zaochao or discussing matters with the minister in the imperial study. I also want to take Ayu there. If Ayu is worried, why not stay by my side from now on?" Immediately agreed.

"No, I trust Your Majesty." Shen Yu didn't want to refuse after thinking about it. He said that his remarks were mostly sarcastic, but he didn't really doubt Shang Junlin.

"I won't try it with anyone else, except Ayu, I won't do this kind of thing with anyone," Shang Junlin lowered his head and kissed Shen Yu, "Ayu too, I can only do it with me."

"As for Ayu's curiosity..." Shang Junlin lowered his voice, said a few words in Shen Yu's ear, and successfully saw the young man's earlobes turn red.

"I see, Your Majesty doesn't need to say any more." Shen Yu interrupted him again and again, the temperature on his face getting hotter and hotter.

Shang Junlin stopped as Shen Yu wished, and after a while, he continued: "Everything needs to be practiced diligently, the more skilled you are, the more handy you will be. "

Shen Yu couldn't believe it, this was said by Shang Junlin seriously.

Feeling the unbelievable gaze, Shang Junlin raised the corner of his mouth: "Ayu said, isn't it?"

"Your Majesty is really..." He refreshed his cognition once again.

The small study is not far from the bedroom, and it didn't take long to arrive. The palace servant gently pushed the door open, and Shang Junlin walked in with Shen Yu in his arms.