Chapter 183

Shen Yu's eyes turned around, there was no minister in the imperial study, only Shang Junlin was alone.

"What is Ayu looking at?" Noticing his movements, Shang Junlin asked.

"Why is your majesty busy here alone, and it's useless to have dinner?" Shen Yu walked over and asked the palace servant to put the food on the small table.

"How does Ayu know that I didn't have dinner, is Meng Chang talking too much?" Shang Jun got up and led Shen Yu to sit next to him.

"Don't blame Eunuch Meng, Your Majesty, he is also worried about your health. No matter how busy Your Majesty is, you still need to use the meal time."

Eunuch Meng stepped forward, opened the food box, and brought out the dishes inside: "Even if Your Majesty punishes the slave, the slave will still tell your noble lord."

"With Ayu supporting you, you naturally dare to say anything." Shang Junlin wouldn't really be angry.

The aroma of the food spread, and Shen Yu put away the book in front of Shang Junlin: "Your Majesty, let's eat first, I'm hungry."

"No one can be hungry, Ayu." Shang Junlin held a gloomy hand and stood up.

Eunuch Meng hurriedly ordered the palace servants to clean up the place to eat.

The earth dragon in the imperial study was not as hot as Yuzhang Palace, so he stayed depressed for a while, trying to warm himself up.

The dishes were laid out one by one, with meat and vegetables, the aroma wafted, and the smell made people move their index fingers.

"Your Majesty drink a little of the soup that I specially made in the small kitchen." Shen Yu filled a bowl of soup that had been boiled into milky white and put it in front of Shang Junlin.

Of course, Shang Junlin wouldn't brush off his good intentions. He took a bowl of hot soup and warmed his body from the inside out.

Shang Junlin eats very fast. Even if he takes care of Shen Yu while eating, he puts the bowl in one step first. Shen Yu always likes to eat slowly, and he is not in a hurry when he sees a man finish eating.

Without going to criticize the book, Shang Junlin waited until Shen Yu finished eating, and then led the people to sit in front of the imperial case.

"Your Majesty is still busy with the King of Yue recently?" Shen Yu glanced at the contents of the document, which was written by Xun Chao, and talked about the situation in Yuezhou.

The King of Yue raised an army, and Yuezhou was in chaos for a period of time. Fortunately, Xun Chao brought people there in time, and suppressed the riot in the shortest time without causing any losses.

The King of Yue has been entrenched in Yuezhou for many years, and he is deeply involved with various forces in Yuezhou. Many of them have already followed the King of Yue secretly. In order to take back Yuezhou smoothly, these forces must be eliminated first.

This is the main task of Xun Dynasty.

Things were going fairly smoothly. The only thing that made people more concerned was that some of the forces of King Yue had disappeared from Yuezhou.

"These people should have been taken out of Yuezhou to join the King of Yue." Shen Yu put his fingers on the edge of the fold, and his voice was steady.

Shang Junlin: "Yes, I asked Gu Huai to check it. One of the teams they solved on the way came from Yuezhou. In addition, there are several forces whose whereabouts are unknown."

Gu Huai had taken on a new mission, and it was too late for several years. He directly led the troops out of the capital. He needed to clean up the remaining forces according to the results of the interrogation of the arrested person.