Chapter 71

Shang Junlin imagined the red-lipped and white-toothed Shen Yu wearing a little eunuch's clothes and following behind him, his eyes darkened.

In the end reluctant.

"I have someone put up a screen, and you sit in the back."

Shen Yu bumped on him: "Does your majesty want to avenge the revenge that I placed behind the screen at that time?"

At that time, in order to establish prestige in the Yuzhang Palace, Shang Junlin refused to go elsewhere, so Shen Yu had to have a large screen set up in the main hall and let Shang Junlin sit in the back.

"Is that stingy in your eyes?" Shang Junlin pinched his gloomy cheeks.

Shen Yu whispered: "Your Majesty has used the excuse of Shen Qingran's writing to me several times to take advantage of it..."

Shang Jun's ears were sharp, and he heard this sentence clearly, and he squeezed the flesh on Shen Yu's face and shook it from side to side: "If it wasn't for Ayu's unwillingness, why would I find these reasons?"

He wished that other men's names would never appear in Shen Yu's ears.

Shen Yu didn't want to admit these words, and broke Shang Junlin's hand: "Why does Your Majesty like to toss people and blame others?"

If it wasn't for Shang Junlin getting better every time, Shen Yu would have to find ways to push back?

"Yes, yes, they all blame me, because I didn't work hard enough to make Ayu comfortable." Shang Junlin released the hand that held the soft flesh on Shen Yu's face, and kissed the red spot.

Shen Yu was speechless for a while by Shang Junlin's intentional misinterpretation, and he understood that he had no chance of winning against Shang Junlin in this matter.

He sat up straight and patted Shang Junlin on the shoulder as if venting his hatred: "Your Majesty has worked hard, really, if you try harder, your Majesty will find someone else."

Now that you can torment him enough, what else do you want?

"Ayu, you can't talk nonsense like this." Shang Junlin hugged Shen Yu's waist hard and put him in his arms, and bit Shen Yu's lips fiercely.

"Hmm—" The sting came, Shen Yu whispered, and soon, he felt the **** smell coming from his mouth.

"His Majesty!"

"I don't like hearing words like that," Shang Junlin let go of his gloomy mouth and gently kissed the blood stains on his mouth, "Ayu, everything I have can only be yours!"

The aura on the man's body was terrifying, like a violent storm sweeping everything, Shen Yu was in the center of the whirlpool, and he deeply felt Shang Junlin's mood at the moment.

"Okay, Your Majesty, I'm talking nonsense," Shen Yu chased up, and when Shang Junlin withdrew, he took the initiative to kiss the man's lips, "Of course Your Majesty is mine, and no one can **** His Majesty away from me. ."

Under Shen Yu's comfort, the terrifying aura on Shang Junlin gradually calmed down. He did not regain the initiative immediately, but enjoyed Shen Yu's rare initiative.

The young man carried a faint scent, very shallow, and he could smell it only when he got close. Shang Junlin liked this scent very much.

Shen Yu didn't go deep, just grinded it against his lips. There was still a wound on his lips, and the faint smell of blood spread in the mouths of the two of them.

Feeling that Shang Junlin calmed down, Shen Yu gradually withdrew.

Shang Junlin couldn't let go of such a good opportunity. At the moment when they were about to separate, he didn't know when to move his hand behind Shen Yu's head with a little force, and Shen Yu was forced to bump into it.