Chapter 123

Seeing that Shang Jun seemed to frighten him, he let out a low cough and brought back the stiff young man: "I'm not such a beast, so I won't do anything now."

Shen Yu looked at him suspiciously: "Your Majesty promised 'this is the last time' more than once last night."

After the deceived Shen Yu believed it, he returned to his old ways.

Shang Junlin rubbed his hair: "I really don't know what to do. I have tossed for so long last night, I apologize."

"Then continue next time." Shen Yu glanced at him.

Shang Jun smiled and said nothing.

Shen Yu was bullied so badly last night that the end of his eyes are still red and his lips are a little swollen. Shang Junlin rubbed it and said softly, "I'll give you some medicine."

After the end of last night, Shang Junlin gave Shen Yu a dose of medicine. The young man who fell into a drowsiness sighed because of the pain. Shang Junlin almost turned into a wolf again, and the only remaining rationality held him.

This was the first time, Shang Junlin couldn't help but be a little bit ruthless, there was some redness and swelling, and he really couldn't bear any more.

Shang Junlin sighed and carefully dosed the person.

The medicine is specially made by the Taiyuan Hospital, and the effect is very good.

"No need." Shen Yu thought about it and didn't want to refuse.

He felt it, except for some foreign body sensation, everything was fine. He should have taken the medicine once, and his body was very refreshing, and there was nothing in his body that should not exist. He remembered that before he fell into a deep sleep last night, he was full of The sticky feeling, it can be seen that Shang Junlin cleaned him up.

Shang Junlin didn't force it, the medicine works well, just apply it once in the morning and evening, and the one in the morning has already been applied.

Shen Yu's body was sore and soft, this time it was more serious than ever before, Shang Junlin refused to let him go, so he leaned lazily in Shang Junlin's arms, his eyes were slightly closed, and his thoughts drifted aimlessly.

"Don't your Majesty need to go to work?" Seeing that Shang Junlin had no plans to leave, Shen Yu asked.

"I want to accompany Ayu more," Shang Junlin rubbed the gloomy cheek, "I also want Ayu to accompany me more."

Just had close contact, Shang Junlin didn't want to separate from Shen Yu for a moment. If it wasn't for something important in Zaochao, he wouldn't even go to Zaochao. If it wasn't for Eunuch Meng's persuasion, he almost brought Shen Yu there together.

Shen Yu also enjoyed the feeling of snuggling with Shang Junlin like this.

This is the fastest morning court in the history of the ministers. His Majesty seems to have more important things to do. After finishing the things that must be solved, the court hurriedly left.

The Minister of Household's plan will be completed in several steps. After they are dispersed, those requests will be nothing to the vassal king. When they finally add up, the matter has been settled, and there is no way to change anything.

The prime minister took Jiang Huaiqing and the three back to the mansion. In order to facilitate their work, the three of them almost regarded the prime minister's mansion as their second home, and the place where they stayed the most every day became the prime minister's mansion.

The Prime Minister knew about Shang Junlin's plan, and he also felt that these three were worthy of a heavy responsibility, and they were trained more carefully. As for who would most like to welcome new blood to the court as soon as possible, the Prime Minister was definitely one of them.