Chapter 24

Just now, King Yue, who was stimulated by this incident, heard this, the veins on his forehead bulged, and it took almost all his endurance to not let himself make a gaffe.

"You weren't like this before," King Yue was so angry that he lost all reason, and the thoughts in his mind blurted out, "Are you still blaming this king for not keeping you and causing you to enter the palace..."

"Wait." Shen Yu interrupted Yue Wang's words, thinking to himself, this is not enough to bear, and in just a few words, the old bottom was thrown out.

In the previous life, King Yue had never been so frank in front of him, or he had guessed the true identity of King Yue through clues.

Did his entry into the palace have such a big impact?

All kinds of thoughts flashed in my heart, but they didn't show the slightest, pretending to be puzzled, and asked: "What does King Yue mean? Why don't I remember that I had contact with King Yue before entering the palace? I can't enter. What's the relationship between Gong and His Royal Highness the King of Yue?"

A series of questions were thrown at King Yue, and King Yue's mind was finally sobered up by his anger. He realized what he had said, and his face was extremely ugly.

"This king..."

"Or did King Yue conceal his identity and have contact with me? Let me guess, King Yue mentioned Zhao Yue in his words just now. Could it be that His Royal Highness King Yue is Zhao Yue?" man.

King Yue did not expect that, Shen Yu guessed the fact in a few words, and denied it: "This king is not."

"Is that Wang Gongzi? Lin Gongzi? Or Xu Gongzi?"

As soon as a name was pronounced, King Yue's face darkened. He thought that he was a substitute was the limit of his endurance. He never thought that he might just be a substitute... one of them? ? ?

Shen Yu pretended to be distressed and said, "There are a lot of people, why don't His Royal Highness Yue Yue directly tell me, which of them are you?"

"Shen Yu, don't go too far!"

"I'm too much? Who is the person who eavesdropped on my conversation with the maid? Who is the one who followed me out? Who is the one who deliberately concealed his identity and approached me? My Royal Highness the King of Yue, I also really want to know, what are you going to do?" Shen Yu Leng face down.

"This king is just here to remind you, don't think that if you have the emperor's favor, you will be able to be unscrupulous in the palace. There are many people staring at the latter. Your arrogance will only become a thorn in their eyes, and it will only make them want to get rid of them. Then hurry up." King Yue took a deep breath and suppressed the anger in his heart.

"I don't have to worry about King Yue. I believe that His Majesty will protect me. After all, His Majesty is not like some people. He said that you must be yours. feel."

Shen Yu walked down the steps and approached King Yue step by step: "King Yue, are you still blaming me, blaming me for not being in the palace because you thought of a way?"

"...This king doesn't." King Yue's tone subconsciously lowered. He really thought so when he heard the news at first. The gloomy words were like a gust of wind blowing away his self-deception disguise, revealing his unbearable selfishness.

Shen Yu backed away a little, and walked past King Yue without any reluctance, "I really feel now that entering the palace was the most correct choice I made, no matter what identity you used to approach me, between us, before There is no connection, and there will be no connection in the future."