Chapter 58

Shen Yu: "..."

"How does Your Majesty want me to comfort you?"

"What do you think of Ayu?" Shang Junlin got closer.

Shen Yu patted Shang Junlin's dwarfed head: "Okay, okay, don't be angry, Your Majesty, why are these people worth your Majesty's anger?"

After speaking, Shen Yu Shi Shi Ran withdrew his hand: "Is this comforting?"

Shang Junlin laughed dumbly: "Ayu knows that I don't mean that."

Shen Yu widened his eyes and showed an innocent expression: "If your majesty doesn't tell me, how can I know what comfort your majesty wants."

"Just pretend to be confused, the Spring Festival is over soon, let's see what excuses you can use to prevaricate me." Shang Junlin straightened up and walked aside with his hands behind.

"Why is Your Majesty so sure that he will win?" Shen Yu still couldn't understand.

"Didn't you forget, who determines the final result during the palace exam?" Shang Junlin looked at him with a smile.

Naturally, Shen Yu didn't even know this. Hearing the meaning of Shang Junlin's words, he opened his eyes in disbelief: "Your Majesty won't 'use power for personal gain' in order to win, right?"

"If Ayu can take the initiative to approach, what about 'using power for personal gain' once?" Shang Jun raised his eyebrows.

Shen Yu approached, carefully observed the man's face, and found that he really didn't mean to joke, as if he really thought so in his heart, and felt speechless.

"What about your majesty?" Shen Yu walked around him. "If you can't convince me, don't think that I will be willing to do it."

"Hahaha, just kidding," Shang Junlin grabbed the young man walking by his side and picked him up, "How could I really be confused about this matter, Ayu is really worried, and then I will let him People put a curtain, and you and I can read the papers together."

He was caught off guard, and Shen Yu put his hands on the man's shoulders. He was picked up by Shang Junlin in the posture of holding a child, and the whole person was a bit taller than Shang Junlin.

Shen Yuju cast a condescending glance at the man: "Isn't this the plan that Your Majesty started with? Let me accompany Your Majesty to invigilate the exam?"

Shang Junlin patted Shen Yu on the lower back and did not deny it: "Then is Ayu going?"

"I'll think about it." Shen Yu didn't refuse. Shang Junlin's tone just now didn't seem like a joke. If Jiang Huaiqing and He Chengyu's achievements were not much different, Shang Junlin might really make He Chengyu the champion once for his own sake.

Anyway, for him, who is the first and second, it doesn't matter much at all.

On this matter alone, Shang Junlin really has a dizzy physique. Shang Junlin can be a tyrant because of his own reasons, but Shen Yu must not allow Shang Junlin to become a delusional monarch because of his reasons!

"I finally came here once, and I will show you around." After Shang Junlin finished speaking, he walked away.

Shen Yu patted him on the shoulder: "You put me down first."

Shang Junlin thought for a while, most of Shen Yu was unwilling to walk around in his current posture, regretting giving up the idea of ​​holding people all the time and letting go of Shen Yu.

With his feet on the ground, Shen Yu slowly breathed a sigh of relief, he was really afraid that Shang Junlin would not care about holding him out.

Before he could stand still, he kept his arms around his waist.