Chapter 19

The news that Shang Junlin came to Zhenbeihou's mansion is confidential. Zhenbeihou knew that the emperor did not want to make a statement, so he did not explain to the mansion that His Majesty was visiting the mansion in person.

Shen Qingran's mother and son only got the news that Shen Yu was returning to the mansion with little pomp, and it was impossible to think that the emperor would personally accompany Shen Yu back to the mansion.

In the Marquis of Zhenbei, there are very few people who know what the emperor looks like except the Marquis of Zhenbei.

It was the first time that Shang Junlin came to Hou's mansion. The servants of Hou's mansion didn't know him. Hearing Shen Qingran's questioning, he couldn't help but turn his eyes to him.

Shen Qingran's words were just blurted out in a fit of anger, and he felt inappropriate after speaking, but what he didn't expect was that Shen Yu's actions became more and more reckless after he said it.

Regardless of the strange eyes of everyone, Shen Yu hung himself on Shang Junlin, who subconsciously reached out to protect him.

"Shen Yu, how can you be so shameless?" Ru Yiniang put on the air of an elder, "You are your Majesty's person now that you have entered the palace, how can you excuse yourself to go back to the Hou residence to meet with others privately? You don't want to think about yourself. Think for the Hou Mansion, if Your Majesty is to blame, will you pull the entire Hou Mansion back?"

It seems to be an instruction to the younger generation, but in fact every sentence contains a strong maliciousness.

If the aunt dared to say this, it was because he, like Shen Qingran, knew that Shen Yu had a very close "friend" before entering the palace. It was also because of this person that Shen Yu resisted entering the palace at first.

Judging from Shen Yu's crazy performance before entering the palace, they had no doubt that Shen Yu could make a private meeting with a lover. Maybe he had such an idea from the beginning, otherwise how could it be explained that Shen Yu suddenly agreed to enter the palace obediently. thing.

Thinking that she had found a reasonable explanation, if the aunt spoke up, she was also stubborn.

"Shen Yu, I'm not talking about you as a concubine, you..."

"You also know that you are just a concubine," Shen Yu said with a change of tone, "it seems that you know your identity, otherwise I would have thought, Ru concubine, when did you become the wife of Zhenbei Hou?"

Shen Yu deliberately accentuated the pronunciation of the word "Yiniang", with a strong sense of irony, as if Auntie covered her undulating chest, her eyes were red with anger.

Shen Yu admired the aunt's face with great interest for a while, then tilted his head and rubbed against Shang Junlin: "Even if I am not the noble monarch proclaimed by His Majesty, but also the direct son of Zhenbei Hou's mansion, a aunt, how can I Call me by my first name, Arin, don't you think so?"

Arin.

It was the first time that Shang Junlin heard Shen Yu call him so intimately, his heart trembled, his eyes fell, his long eyelashes covered his eyes, and his voice was low and gentle: "Yes, she should respect you."

The scene of the two of them being close to each other severely irritated Shen Qingran, he grabbed the quilt and sat up: "Are you here to see me laughing?! Relying on His Majesty's favor and mischief, I want to see it, and wait until His Majesty finds out what you did. If you are to blame, what will happen to you!"

"This is nothing to worry about. If I really anger Your Majesty because of this, and His Majesty's anger is full of anger, there will be one in the Hou Mansion. It is estimated that they will have to accompany me to suffer. Instead of worrying about me, you might as well worry about yourself."