Chapter 166

The assessment by the Ministry of Industry has been successfully completed. It only takes time to verify the feasibility of this method, and subsequent adjustments can be made to extend to the entire Dahuan, and then another plan can be prepared.

Before that, more Dahuan people had to learn to read.

However, these cannot be accomplished overnight.

The change of the imperial court, the feelings of the people in the capital are the most intuitive. The appearance of the People's Daily has deepened their understanding of Dahuan.

In the quiet afternoon, Shen Yu sat on the swing in the yard to bask in the sun, and the warm sun shone on him, bringing a burst of warmth.

He held this script in his hand, which was one of the most popular books outside the palace. It was written on the basis of him and Shang Junlin. It was sandwiched between a bunch of other scripts and was turned out by Shen Yu.

Shen Yu originally thought that with the temperament of Shang Junlin, this kind of thing would not be spread among the people.

After turning over and reading a few pages, Shen Yu roughly understood that there was no explicit description in this book, but the relationship between the two was written very delicately, which is more touching than the original one.

Shen Yu was immersed in the storybook unknowingly, and even Shang Junlin didn't notice when he came over.

The golden sunlight fell on the young man through the gap between the branches and leaves, the leaves were moved by the breeze, and the light spots jumped with them. The young man sat on the swing made of ivy, his eyes lowered, and he focused on the book in his hand. The time was quiet and beautiful.

Seeing this scene, Shang Junlin's heart calmed down.

The palace servant wanted to say goodbye, but he raised his hand to make it.

"Mu Xi, hand me the plate of chestnut cake." When he spoke, his gloomy eyes never left the book in his hand.

After waiting for a while, the chestnut cake appeared in the field of vision, and the hand that picked it up obviously did not belong to a woman. Shen Yu raised his eyes and bumped into a pair of smiling eyes.

"Why didn't your Majesty come over to inform him?" Shen Yu was stunned for a moment.

Shang Junlin fed the chestnut cake to his mouth: "Seeing that you are so fascinated, you didn't let them disturb you, what are you looking at, so fascinated?"

Shen Yu took a bite of the cake, the sweet taste spread in his mouth, he narrowed his eyes: "The storybook, Mr. Qingli wrote it very well."

Qingli, a person who has the guts to write a storybook directly based on the emperor and noble prince of the dynasty.

As soon as the name came out, Shang Junlin knew what Shen Yu was looking at. He walked over and sat beside Shen Yu, holding a small plate with chestnut cake in his hand, feeding Shen Yu every now and then.

"Ayu likes what he wrote?" Shang Junlin asked.

"It's very moving. This story was sold well outside the palace, right?" Shen Yu didn't forget that he found this story from a pile of best-selling stories.

If it is sent to Shen Yu Palace, there will be a special palace person responsible for purchasing it, and it will be sorted according to popularity. Shen Yu will often start from the most popular.

"Everyone in the world is very curious about things they can't see. Although this is not stated in the book, everyone who sees it defaults to saying that it is you and me." Shang Junlin did not deny it.