Chapter 14

The strange emotions spread in the air, and Shen Yu forgot to move for a while, maintaining a posture half-sticking to Shang Junlin.

Shang Junlin didn't know what he was thinking, and he didn't push him away immediately.

In the end, Shen Yu came back to his senses and hurriedly backed away.

"careful."

The road was slippery in the snow, and the depression and retreat was too fast, and I almost slipped.

Shang Jun quickly supported the person with his eyes and hands.

The depressed mood fluctuated too much, and it eased for a while. Seeing the man's arm firmly supporting him, he lowered his eyes in embarrassment.

After a long while, the man still showed no sign of letting go of him, Shen Yu gave him a careful look, and probed: "Your Majesty?"

"Um?"

Shang Junlin's expression was calm and his eyes were clear, apparently in a normal state. Shen Yu secretly laughed at himself thinking too much, it was just an accidental touch, how could Shang Junlin lose his temper because of this?

"go in."

"Okay."

Shen Yu was sent back to the house by Shang Junlin, and after a while, Shang Junlin left.

Shen Yu didn't put the accident that just happened on his body, but he didn't know how many waves Shang Junlin caused in his heart at this moment.

Shang Junlin returned to the imperial study all the way, except for Eunuch Meng, who dismissed all the palace servants who were serving.

At this moment, the official business that is usually handled with ease can't be seen, and the mind is full of the soft touch on the jaw.

Cold and soft.

Unable to help, he reached out and touched the place that Shen Yu touched, and Shang Junlin's eyes flashed a little bit of daze.

why...

Eunuch Meng stood aside, watching his nose and heart, not daring to make a sound to disturb the contemplative emperor.

Shen Yu woke up from a nap in the afternoon, and was startled when he saw the man sitting beside the bed.

"Why didn't your majesty let someone call me?" Shen Yu hugged the quilt and sat up.

"I saw that you were sound asleep, so I didn't call you." Shang Junlin couldn't understand why he suddenly came to Yuzhang Palace and sat beside Shen Yu's bed all afternoon.

The man's face was as usual, Shen Yu didn't think much, got up and got dressed: "How long has your majesty been here?"

Shang Junlin didn't change his face and lied: "It didn't take long for me to come here."

After being here for more than half an hour, Mu Xi, who was arranging Shen Yu's shirt, unexpectedly glanced at Shang Junlin when he heard the words, and immediately retracted his gaze when he touched the other's gaze.

Hmm... His Majesty said it was as long as it took. Anyway, it wasn't her son who was waiting for someone, so she didn't bother to care what the emperor thought.

Packing herself up, Shen Yu followed Shang Junlin to the outside world, and Mu Xi poured hot tea for the two of them and backed out.

Shang Junlin looked at Shen Yu and didn't speak, and Shen Yu rascally said, "Is there any urgent matter for Your Majesty to come here at this hour?"