Chapter 177

If Shen Yu's memory is correct, should he and Shen Qingran be the only ones in Zhenbei Hou's mansion, or, in this lifetime, Shen Qingran loses its use value, and Zhenbei Hou produces another child?

With Zhenbeihou's temperament, this is not impossible.

But if Zhenbei Hou's mansion suddenly had an heir, Mu Xi shouldn't say a word like him.

"No," Shang Jun rubbed his gloomy cheek, "It's you who the Marquis of Zhenbei wants to stand."

"Me?" Shen Yu was even more surprised now, "I've already entered the palace, what did he do for me as his heir? I don't think I can go back to inherit Zhenbei Hou's mansion when I enter the palace, right?"

Not to mention that he can't inherit his current identity, even if he can inherit it, Shen Yu is not uncommon. He wanted this position before, but it was because he should have obtained it. Rather than being occupied by others, it is better to hold it firmly in his own hands.

"He said, you are the only direct son of the Hou Mansion. If you are in love and reason, this position should be yours."

Not only Shang Junlin, but in the early days, the ministers who heard Zhenbeihou's words showed strange expressions on their faces. They really didn't understand why Zhenbeihou suddenly came here.

If you really want to make your son-in-law the heir, why haven't you mentioned it since they haven't entered the palace for more than ten years? It was only mentioned after people entered the palace to get holy favor, and many people looked at Zhenbeihou with strange eyes.

Can't Zhenbeihou feel it? How could he not feel the undisguised gaze? Even Shang Junlin's gaze on him was like needle felt.

"Marquis Zhenbei brought it up at this time, are you kidding me?"

Everyone can feel the rage in Shang Junlin's calm tone.

The Marquis of Zhenbei hurriedly knelt down: "I don't dare, but this position should be his. In the past, I was stunned by the demon, doting on his concubine and having children, and ignoring Xiao Yuliangduo. I want to take advantage of the opportunity now to make up for it one by one. past mistakes."

Shang Junlin looked down at him from a high place, neither agreeing nor rejecting, what the Marquis of Zhenbei wanted to say, but Shang Junlin interrupted him: "Now Ayu is my noble lord, and the Zhenbeihou mansion is just the past for him. No matter how you suddenly came up with this thought, whether it is true or false, this matter cannot be brought up again in the future."

Did you reject it outright? !

The courtiers couldn't comprehend what was happening in front of them.

After the court, the ministers who had good personal friends gathered together and couldn't help but talk about the morning court.

"What did the Marquis of Zhenbei think? At this time, he said that he wanted to establish a prince."

"If he really wanted to establish a heir, he would have done so long ago. The heir he originally wanted was the concubine who turned his elbows out. Could it be because he regretted it?"

"What's the use of regretting now? Everyone has been sent to the palace by him, and it is even more unrealistic to let His Majesty let them go back now, not to mention that your lord is so favored now, even if it is an unfavored concubine, there is absolutely no reason to do this. ."

"Yeah, with the degree of His Majesty's favor on your noble lord, it is only the position of a prince. Most of your noble lord doesn't care. If he really cared about this, he would not have entered the palace in the first place."