Chapter 38

Due to his posture, Shen Yu was a little taller than Shang Junlin, and he lowered his head just so that he could meet the eyes of the man with his head raised in the upper half.

There is no anger, no dissatisfaction, just a touch of confusion and connivance that can drown people.

What Shen Yu was about to say could not be said at all.

"Your Majesty, get up first."

No one who saw it would believe that the man half-squatting in front of Shen Yu was the Dahuan Emperor who was known for his brutality.

"Is Ayu still mad at me?" Shang Junlin didn't move, "I don't know how to get along with people. If you do something that makes you uncomfortable, Ayu must tell me."

Rao is that Shen Yu can't be angry no matter how angry he is, let alone Shen Yu is not really angry, he just wants to take the opportunity to distance himself from Shang Junlin.

"Actually, I'm not too angry," Shen Yu looked at the man's dark eyes, "Your Majesty, I just hope that in Your Majesty's heart, I will be Shen Yu first, and then Shen Guijun."

The former belongs only to himself, and the latter shows that he is the property of Shang Junlin.

"If it is the former, what should you do with your lord? What should you do with the latter?" Shang Jun asked coldly.

"If it is the former, Your Majesty may have to take my anger from time to time. If it is the latter, Your Majesty will get a qualified noble." But more, there will be no more.

Understanding the meaning of Shen Yu's words, Shang Jun said sternly: "I will pay attention to it in the future. In my eyes, Ayu will always be just Ayu."

For the choice that Shang Junlin made without hesitation, Shen Yu couldn't tell how he felt. If Shang Junlin chooses the latter, he can draw the line between Shang Junlin and Shang Junlin in his heart without any nostalgia. Chose the former.

It is a subconscious choice without thought.

It shows that Shang Junlin has always thought this way, so he will give this answer at the first time.

Shang Junlin made a choice, what about him?

Shen Yu silently described Shang Junlin's eyebrows and eyes in his heart, and the throbbing at the first meeting was provoked again. In this life, what will happen between him and Shang Junlin?

Shen Yu lowered his eyes slowly, his voice soft as a feather: "I see."

"What about Zhen?" Shang Junlin gently pinched Shen Yu's jaw, "What is Zhen in Ayu's heart?"

"Your Majesty is Your Majesty." Shen Yu looked away.

The one and only His Majesty who is different from others.

"Your Majesty can get up now?" Shen Yu moved to the side of the soft couch, making room for Shang Junlin.

Shang Junlin sat next to Shen Yu from Liu Rushan, and took the initiative to talk to Shen Yu about the progress of King Huaiyu.

"King Huaiyu is very cooperative. According to the list he gave, it has been determined that most of the princes are not from the blood of the late emperor, and there are still some who are not sure whether they are the blood of the late emperor."

Speaking of the fact that his biological father was cuckolded, Shang Junlin's tone did not fluctuate at all, and he had no sibling relationship with the children left by the late emperor.

"It's been decades since it happened, so it shouldn't be easy to confirm." Bloodlines have always been the easiest thing to be manipulated and the hardest to find out.