Chapter 25

At the end, Shang Junlin's voice was already filled with a strong chill.

King Li broke out with cold sweat on his forehead, and knelt down with a "poof": "I dare not!"

"I see how brave you are! If I didn't happen to meet you today, how would you plan to bully your gentleman?"

Shang Junlin walked behind Shen Yu in a few steps, and stretched out his hand to take the person into his arms: "I don't know that King Li and King Yue are so concerned about the private affairs of me and your lord."

The King of Yue had already knelt down, under the pressure of the emperor, he only dared to look at Shen Yu with his peripheral vision.

Shen Yu leaned in the arms of the tall man, his posture relaxed, and there was no trace of fear on his face.

He is really not afraid that Shang Junlin will know what happened to them in the first place!

The King of Yue finally understood this.

Has Shang Junlin already doted on Shen Yu so much? There was a dark color in the lowered eyes of King Yue.

"Who gave you the courage to bully my noble gentleman, eh?"

The surrounding palace servants had already knelt down, and Shang Junlin's slightly chilling voice sounded on the empty path. King Li buried his head firmly, and the clothes on his back were gradually soaked in cold sweat.

He couldn't figure out why Shang Junlin suddenly appeared here.

It was obvious that the informant he placed in the palace said that the emperor was discussing matters in the imperial study, would he come out for a while, and just when Shen Yu came out of the Yuzhang Palace alone, he came to block people.

King Li knew how difficult it was for Shang Junlin to deal with, so he wanted to start with Shen Yu, but he never thought that he would be caught by Shang Junlin.

"Your Majesty, I am guilty."

Under Shang Junlin's anger, King Li didn't even dare to intercede for himself, let alone think how much Shang Junlin listened to his threat to Shen Yu.

"My younger brother is convicted," said King Yue, who had been silent for a long time. "My younger brother just wanted to ask some things for a friend like your lord."

King Yue's words were also reminding Shen Yu that some things should not be said nonsense in front of the emperor.

Hearing this, Mu Xi glared at King Yue, daring to act or not, she was really a scumbag.

"His Royal Highness King Yue is really close to the people, but I don't know what the relationship between that friend and King Yue is. Is it worth the King Yue to take such a big risk to enter the palace for him?"

"minister......"

"The friend mentioned by His Royal Highness King Yue is not yourself, right? If King Yue has anything to ask me, just ask me directly, don't beat around the bush." ​​Shen Yu interrupted him.

King Yue was silent, Shen Yu thought well, he didn't dare to say those things in front of Shang Junlin.

Shang Junlin squeezed the gloomy hand, and deliberately asked in a low voice that both King Li and King Yue could hear: "Do you know what King Yue wants to ask you?"

His fingers curled up involuntarily, King Yue stared at the ground, a heart in his throat.

He was afraid that Shen Yu would say it, and in addition to being afraid, he also had some expectations, expecting Shen Yu to say it and admit the unspoken relationship.