Chapter 180

Mr. Tan's expression said it all.

The King of Yue seemed to be thrown high into the sky and fell into an invisible abyss. The coldness rose from the bottom of his heart and spread throughout his body.

Fang Cai's blood instantly cooled down.

King Yue refused to accept the facts in front of him. When he thought he saw the dawn, someone closed the window and told him that it was all fake.

No one can accept it.

The hand of King Yue holding Mr. Tan's shoulder unconsciously exerted force, and Mr. Tan felt pain and flicked his hand away: "Let them retreat first, close the city gate, hurry up!"

It's not that they want to retreat, but that the Wuyang army forced them to retreat and find another way out.

King Yue gritted his teeth, he didn't want to just give up.

"We can't back down. If we are trapped in the city again this time, we won't have any chance. We must make a quick decision and use the fastest speed to break through the siege."

Mr. Tan thought for a while, and felt that what the King of Yue said was reasonable. They couldn't be trapped in Hanzhou all the time, or they were very likely to be trapped here. Now is the only chance.

When speaking, the people below also found something wrong.

"Is someone coming?"

"Our people? Or... the court?"

The same doubts spread not only among the soldiers under the King of Yue, but also among the troops sent by the imperial court.

At the beginning of the war, although they knew that King Yue had a backer, they didn't know that the opponent's troops would exceed them by so much. The general had already written a letter of help to the court, and they waited desperately until now, just to hold off King Yue. Wait for help.

After fighting for so long with troops far higher than their own, they could hardly hold on anymore. If the imperial court hadn't sent someone, today, the King of Yue is likely to break through the siege.

"General, not far away, a large number of traces of the movement of the people and horses were found."

The man called the general grabbed the sword beside him: "Is it ours, or is it from the King of Yue?"

The voice fell, and the people around held their breaths in full screen. Many times before, after they heard such reports, the King of Yue's power would grow a bit. From the beginning, they were able to crush each other to the point where they were evenly matched to being crushed by the other side. It only took less than a month.

They wish they could hear a completely different answer than before.

"If you go back to the general, this time it's the imperial army!" Xiao Bing couldn't hide his excitement.

The others breathed a sigh of relief.

Everyone looked at the general, but saw that there was no relaxed expression on the general's face, and his brows were tightened.

"General?"

"Don't take it lightly, and carefully determine the identity of the other party."

"Yes!"

The general's words made them clear their minds a bit. They remembered what happened not long ago. The King of Yue's people disguised as the imperial army approached them. If the general had not responded in time, they might have long since become the dead souls of the enemy's sword.