Chapter 193

"Why does Your Majesty take care of who I wear clothes for?"

"Because this kind of fabric is the most suitable for making clothes close to the body, naturally it can only be shown to me." Shang Junlin replied solemnly.

Shen Yu pinched his arm: "Why didn't your majesty tell Shangyi Bureau to do it yourself?"

"Ayu reminded me that when the time comes, the Shangyi Bureau will make a set, and I will wear it with Ayu."

"Your Majesty also wears red?" Shen Yu looked up at Shang Junlin.

He rarely sees Shang Junlin wearing a color other than black. In fact, Shang Junlin is very suitable for black. The man is tall, with a cold face, wearing a black emperor's crown, and his momentum is overwhelming. Shen Yu likes this kind of business. Jun Rin.

But that didn't stop him from wanting to see Shang Junlin wear other colors.

Different colors give people different feelings. Shen Yu imagined the appearance of Shang Jun in red, which will definitely bring different sensory stimulation.

"Ayu wants to see me in red?"

Depressed nod.

"I agree."

Shen Yu was stunned, and realized that Shang Junlin said that he was wearing red clothes.

"Folk weddings are all dressed in red, so it's normal for Ayu to like it."

"Why did Your Majesty suddenly mention this? I just thought that His Majesty must look good in red. What does it have to do with civil marriages?"

Shang Junlin smiled but said nothing.

Shen Yu raised his hand: "Speaking of which, on the day I entered the palace, His Majesty also wore black clothes."

Shang Junlin grabbed his hand, put it on his lips and kissed: "Yes, most of the emperor's clothes are black, and the details are slightly different. The red thread and gold thread were interwoven and embroidered on the top of the dress that day. "

Shen Yu had just entered the palace at the time, so he didn't pay attention to this, and he didn't notice it because he fainted later. Thinking of this, he asked, "I suddenly fainted on the day I entered the palace. Is it related to the person who arranged the assassination?"

It has been a year since the incident, Shang Junlin didn't say anything, and Shen Yu didn't ask more, until later he encountered a similar thing again in Cangqi Mountain.

"I originally thought that they targeted Ayu because of me, but now it seems that this is not the case, no, it should be said that it is not completely the case. I have identified the person who did it that day. According to the confession, the more suspect is the station. The person behind King Yue, but it does not rule out the possibility of what Ayu said."

Shang Junlin had a deep memory of what happened that night. After changing most of the people in the Yuzhang Palace, the same thing never happened again.

"Maybe I'm thinking too much, unless they can predict the prophet, expect me to enter the palace, and ambushed people in the palace early. The palace is no better than other places. If it is temporarily arranged, it will definitely attract the attention of others." Shen Yu himself denied this. guess.

"The person behind King Yue has been caught, and I handed over the person to Fang Jun. In a few days, there should be results."

"This year has passed, it's really..." Chickens fly and dogs jump.

Not only did the ministers not enjoy their due annual leave, but they were also busy with various things every day. Among them, the three cabinet ministers were the most laborious.