Chapter 53

Shen Yu's mouth was hot at first, and then the bitter concoction was poured in.

"Hmm..." Shen Yu resisted and pushed the man who was half-pressed on top of him.

Unfortunately, all his resistance was in vain.

The tip of the tongue pried open the teeth, the man's purpose was to feed the medicine, but he didn't go deep.

The concoction that was too late to swallow slid down the corner of his mouth and wet the collar around his neck.

Shen Yu couldn't refuse, one side was the man's powerful tongue, and the other side was the medicinal juice that was constantly being poured in. He could only follow the man's wishes and swallow the medicine little by little.

After finally swallowing the medicine in his mouth, Shen Yu felt that his lower teeth were gently scraped, and when he looked up, he got up as if the man was okay, and planned to continue feeding.

Shen Yu didn't care about anything else, grabbed the medicine bowl, and drank it without hesitation.

He also finally figured out how Shang Junlin gave him the medicine when he was in a coma, but Shen Yu felt that it was better not to know if he knew.

Seeing that Shen Yu obediently finished drinking the medicine, Shang Junlin's eyes flashed with regret, and he brought over the candied fruit that had been prepared.

Shen Yu ate some, and finally felt less bitter in his mouth, "Will your majesty not eat a little?"

Without waiting for Shang Junlin to answer, Shen Yu picked up one and fed it to the man's mouth: "Anyway, it's because of the bitterness that I have eaten, and His Majesty also tastes the sweetness of what I have fed."

Shang Jun lowered his eyes and ate the candied fruit with gloomy hands.

"Sweet or not?" Shen Yu tilted his head and looked at Shang Junlin's face.

"Sweet." The candied fruit is sweet, and the candied fruit fed by Shen Yu is even sweeter.

After drinking the medicine, Shen Yu's clothes were soiled a little, just as he didn't want to lie down on the bed anymore, he instructed Shang Junlin: "Your Majesty has soiled my clothes, quickly get me a clean one."

Shang Junlin found him clean clothes as he wished.

Shen Yu stained his underwear. Before changing his clothes, he glanced at Shang Junlin: "Should Your Majesty see no evil?"

Signaling him to leave immediately.

Shang Junlin was unmoved: "Is there anything else on your body that I haven't seen?"

Shen Yu looked at him without speaking, and finally Shang Junlin was defeated: "I can turn around and not look at it?"

After speaking, Shang Junlin turned his back.

Seeing that he really had no intention of leaving, Shen Yu quickly changed his clothes, took the robe and put it on: "Okay."

Shang Junlin turned back and came over to tidy up the messy shirt for Shen Yu.

The breakfast was already prepared, and knowing that the two masters had already woken up, Eunuch Meng asked people to bring the meals one by one.

Shen Yu sat opposite Shang Junlin and pointed to a few dishes that he had never seen before: "Is this a new dish researched by Zhuang Zishang?"

"This is a medicated meal specially prepared for you."

He had eaten the medicinal meal before, and without exception, there would be some faint medicinal smell, but even if he was so close, he could not smell the medicinal smell.