Chapter 179

There was no sign before Hanzhou launched the attack. If the troops guarding outside had not always been prepared to fight at any time, they would have suffered a great loss.

The disparity in strength between the two sides was not large, and the situation had been very stalemate until another force from nowhere joined in and attacked Dahuan's army from behind.

Being attacked by the enemy on the back and abdomen, without checking for a while, fell behind.

The appearance of the first unknown force seemed to be pressing a switch, and for several days after that, troops suddenly appeared one after another.

The court estimated that the King of Yue had 100,000 soldiers and horses, and the army that came to encircle and suppress it was based on this number, but the current situation is that a bunch of people loyal to the King of Yue have appeared out of nowhere, and the opponent has increased dramatically from 100,000 to 100,000. 150,000, 200,000, Da Huan couldn't stand it.

"General, this is not the way to go, we have to report to the court quickly."

"It has been reported, and the court has also arranged for someone to come, but it will take a while to arrive. During this time, we must hold on!"

"Yes!"

War is never a child's play, and the borders of Hanzhou, which fell into the battlefield, were almost completely destroyed.

The roars, the cries, the endless.

Snow is cold, blood is hot.

Countless people fell, and countless people stood up. Behind them were thousands of people who had to use themselves to build the strongest city wall.

The news reached the imperial court immediately, causing an uproar.

"Didn't you say there are only 100,000 people? What's the matter with the extra 100,000 people?"

"Hurry up and send the surrounding to reinforce, you must not let the King of Yue succeed!"

Countless orders were issued and executed at the fastest speed. At this moment, everyone stood on the same front.

On the way, Gu Huai received a secret order from Yinlongwei. There was also a tiger talisman attached, which was an existence that could mobilize troops and horses along the road. Now it was handed over to Gu Huai by Shang Junlin.

When he left Subei, Gu Huai brought 5,000 soldiers and horses. Now, he has no less than 100,000 troops.

There were very few people in the court who knew about Shang Junlin's diversion to Hanzhou. On the bright side, Shang Junlin also sent other generals to lead troops to reinforce him.

The sudden war broke the lively atmosphere of the New Year, and for a time, the entire capital became chilled.

In order to avoid accidents in the capital, the capital must leave enough garrison troops, and the number of people who can be sent out is limited. Rather than transferring troops directly from the capital, Shang Junlin prefers to transfer troops from nearby Hanzhou.

During this time, Shang Junlin was busy a lot, and the time he stayed in the Yuzhang Palace was greatly reduced, either in the court or in the imperial study.

"Young master, aren't you worried?" Mu Xi faintly knew the grievances between his son and the King of Yue. Now that the King of Yue has turned against him, not to mention the ministers, the palace staff are somewhat uneasy.

On the other hand, Shen Yu, what should be done, is no different from before.

"There's nothing to worry about, I trust Your Majesty." Shen Yu played with the branches and leaves of "Junling" without raising his head.