Chapter 196

"Now that you're a prisoner, what qualifications do you think you have to make a request? Besides, many people already know your identity, no matter what your original intentions are, it's not someone else who pushed you to where you are today. It's you." Shen Yu said.

"You're right," Mrs. Zeng was stunned for a moment, and his momentum became sluggish, "it's nothing more than to deceive himself."

"The late emperor left 500,000 soldiers and horses, and I can only call half of them. I don't know where the rest are, and I also left a lot of money and jewelry. I can only use 30%. By the way, this batch of The property contains a large number of battle armors, which were left by the Lin family army who were once invincible..."

Mr. Zeng explained a lot, and Shen Yu and Shang Junlin stayed in the prison for more than an hour before leaving.

Sitting on the carriage returning to the palace, Shen Yu held the stove in his arms: "Your Majesty thinks, how true or false is Mrs. Zeng's words?"

Shen Yu didn't think that Mr. Zeng would reveal all the truth because of one flogging. If it was so simple, it wouldn't be that Mr. Fang couldn't ask any useful information for so long.

"No matter how true or false, I will send people to verify them one by one. Although he mentioned the arrangements left by the late emperor, he did not say where these undiscovered arrangements were. Whether they really didn't know, or deliberately didn't say, only He knows it himself."

Shen Yu nodded: "Let Lord Fang continue to interrogate, maybe what will be found."

Shen Yu originally wanted to take this opportunity to see King Yue, but after spending too much time at Mrs. Zeng's side, it was getting dark, and Shang Junlin didn't want him to see King Yue, so he didn't go.

After returning to Yuzhang Palace, Eunuch Meng hurriedly ordered people to prepare hot water, took a bath in a depressing and comfortable bath, and came out after changing into clean clothes.

Shang Junlin also changed into light clothes. If he didn't have to go to court, he would not wear complicated mian clothes, but prefer simpler casual clothes.

A man wearing a black wide-sleeved cannon sat on the edge of the soft couch, with a small table in front of him with a thick stack of memorials folded on it.

The man had a straight back, and he wrote and wrote down comments. He was very fast. He put the approved papers to one side. After a few copies, Eunuch Meng would take them down and put them on the table on the other side.

It was very warm in the bedroom, Shen Yu had just finished taking a shower, and his clothes were relatively thin. When he heard the footsteps, Shang Jun raised his eyes.

He put down the pen, got up, picked up the cloak on the side, and walked towards Shen Yu.

"Why only wear so little?"

"It's not cold." Shen Yu raised his neck so that the man could tie the straps of his cloak for him.

"It's not cold and you can't wear such thin clothes."

"I know, Your Majesty."

Shang Junlin nodded in satisfaction.

Shen Yu was hugged by the man and sat on the soft couch, just in time to see the half-approved memorial on the small table.

It was submitted by officials of Linxian County. After a year of hard work, Linxian County has achieved great results in water control. This year's spring flood season is the best time to check the results.

"Obtaining Ayu's prescription, the people I sent to Linxian to control the floods are a treasure. I have been doing it according to the above content this year. Last year, several small floods were passed without any risk." Long hair on the gloomy back.