Chapter 52

Because of the medicine, the gloomy lips were a little more rosy than the pale complexion, as if a touch of vermilion had been applied to the white snow, which was more attractive.

Shang Junlin still remembered the touch at that time.

The bitter taste of the medicine could not hide the sweetness that I felt.

The tip of Yin Hong's tongue protruded from the lips and swept across the rosy lips, and Shang Jun's eyes darkened.

Putting down the things in his hand, Shang Junlin reached out and touched Shen Yu's forehead, and probed for his body temperature, which was not as cold as before.

Gradually relax.

Imperial Physician Gu said that if Shen Yu woke up, it would be fine.

Shen Yu was stunned by Shang Junlin's series of actions, "Your Majesty, what happened?"

"It's all right."

"Is Your Majesty still hiding it from me?" Shen Yu narrowed his eyes, the man in gray obviously did something to induce him to get sick.

Knowing that Shen Yu was not so good at fooling around, Shang Junlin reluctantly recounted what happened in Cangqi Mountain: "I have already hidden Longwei and the Imperial Army to get people, and there will be results soon."

Shen Yu lay down for a long time, always feeling very uncomfortable, especially in his mouth, the bitterness that could not be ignored followed, and the taste was different from any medicine in his memory.

Supporting his body to sit up, Shang Junlin saw this, gave him a hand, and stuffed a cushion behind him: "How do you feel now?"

"Fortunately, it's just bitter in the mouth," Shen Yu frowned and complained, "What kind of medicine did you use this time, it's so bitter?"

Shang Junlin got up and came back with a glass of water: "Drink a little."

Shen Yu wanted to suppress the bitter taste in his mouth early, and took a sip from the cup.

Huh?

is sweet.

He pursed his lips and took a sip.

When Shang Junlin saw his brows stretched out, he replied, "It's a new prescription prepared by Imperial Physician Gu. In order to maximize the effect of the medicine, there is no medicine that can improve the bitterness."

"No wonder I can feel the bitterness lingering in my drowsiness," Shen Yu said, "Is this water honey water? It tastes sweet."

"Yes," Shang Junlin nodded, "I was worried that you would wake up feeling bitter in your mouth, so I prepared it in advance."

After drinking a glass of water, Shen Yu instructed Shang Junlin to bring him candied fruit. After eating sweets for a while, the bitterness in his mouth was finally suppressed.

Shen Yu is also thinking about some other issues, such as...

"Your Majesty, how did I drink such a bitter medicine?" Shen Yu knows very well how self-willed he is in a certain aspect. It's fine when no one condone, but it's impossible to drink it when someone condone it. Such a bitter medicine, especially in a lethargic state.

In the previous life, he had fallen into a drowsiness many times due to the disease, and every time he left his subordinates and the doctor helpless, and he could only take the medicine until he woke up by himself.

The doctor who treated him told him more than once that every time he fell into a coma, he was worried that he would not wake up, and asked him to change his sex. Don't be so resistant to taking medicine when he is in a coma. It is very pleasant to drink medicine when he is awake. .