Chapter 76

"Why is Your Majesty not powerful?" Shen Yu's eyes rolled, "His Majesty is naturally powerful everywhere."

"Really?" Shang Junlin wrapped his arms around the gloomy waist, and held his hand with the other, playing with it, "Ayu want to try it?"

"Try what..." As soon as he asked, Shen Yu closed his mouth abruptly and reacted, "Does your Majesty feel that you are different from before?"

"What's the difference?" After listening to Shen Yu's words, Shang Junlin thought about it carefully, and found nothing wrong.

"Your Majesty didn't like to say things like this before." Shen Yu narrowed his eyes.

"I didn't know what to say before?" Shang Junlin tightened his arms around Shen Yu's waist, leaned over and rubbed his cheeks against Shen Yu, "Does Ayu like it?"

A layer of light pink appeared on Shen Yu's face. The man's body temperature was just like his own, giving Shen Yu a hot feeling. The face that was in close contact clearly conveyed the warmth of another person, and Shen Yu pursed his lips.

"Do the servants of Your Majesty know that His Majesty still has such a side?"

"I want them to know what to do? It's enough for Ayu to know." Shang Junlin turned his head slightly and left a kiss on Shen Yu's face.

The fingers hanging on his side curled up, Shen Yu did not avoid it, letting the kiss turn downward.

After hugging Shen Yu for a while, Shang Junlin extinguished all the anger that had risen in the morning, and hugged Shen Yu and sat down: "Ayu has been waiting for me for so long, but are you hungry?"

Don't say it, I don't feel it. When Shang Junlin mentioned it, Shen Yu realized that he was really hungry, nodded and said, "A little bit."

"Meng Chang, pass the meal."

Eunuch Meng went out in response, and Mu Xi poured tea for the two masters and stepped aside.

Holding the teacup, Shen Yu gently rubbed the wall of the cup, "That Mr. Zhao, what is your Majesty going to do with it?"

"With the aristocratic family standing behind me, do you really think I dare not touch him?" Shang Junlin held Shen Yu's hand holding the teacup, and took a sip in this posture.

"...Your Majesty, that's my cup."

"Ayu won't give me a sip of tea? Or does Ayu despise me?" Instead of letting go, Shang Junlin drank all the water in the cup in one gulp.

"Your Majesty can drink if you want, just a glass of water."

"Ayu, don't be angry, I drank yours, and I will pay you what I have, how?" Shang Junlin took the empty cup from Shen Yu's hand, and took another full cup and fed it to Shen Yu's mouth.

"Ayu feeds me once, and I feed Ayu once."

There is a gloomy attitude of not drinking and not giving up.

Shen Yu couldn't help but took a sip. He could see that Shang Junlin did it on purpose.

Fortunately, Shang Junlin knew not to tease too much, and returned to normal after feeding once: "The heart of the family is getting bigger and bigger."

"Master Zhao is just a pathfinder stone that they introduced. If they can force His Majesty to make concessions this time, they will be able to make further progress next time and plan more benefits for the family. It will hurt the bones and touch the foundation."

Shen Yu got to know the identity of Master Zhao in the apse. As the official, it was their duty to persuade the emperor, but this did not mean that they could control the emperor's thoughts because of their own selfish desires.