Chapter 147

Shen Yu was surprised: "Can someone escape from Yinlongwei?"

"Tell me, what's going on?" Shang Junlin's voice was cold.

"After the subordinate brought the person back to the capital, the subordinate brought someone over to respond. The person was very cooperative at first, but when he was about to reach the palace, he suddenly disappeared."

"disappear suddenly?"

"Yes, his subordinates kept him in a room with closed doors and windows, and he was surrounded by hidden dragon guards. At first, he was chatting in there trying to talk to people outside. Seeing that no one was paying attention, he slowly calmed down. In about a quarter of an hour, when the subordinates went in again, there was no one inside."

Yin Longwei wouldn't lie, and more than just the leader of Yinlongwei was present at the time, so it was unlikely that everyone would lie along with them.

"He was able to escape so easily, how did you get caught in the first place?" Shen Yu asked.

"The people of Yinlongwei found him in the fief of King Yue. He seemed to be hiding from someone at the time. He was taken away by our people without much resistance. He didn't make any small moves along the way," the leader of Yinlongwei frowned. , "It seems too quiet."

Yinlongwei was arrested by Shang Junlin's order. At the beginning, Shang Junlin's order was to deal with people directly. To be able to say such a thing, whether it is true or not, will attract the King of Yue to take action against Shen Yu. At one point, Shang Junlin didn't want to keep him.

Later, it was Shen Yu who proposed to see this person, and Shang Junlin changed his mind.

"When you arrive in the capital, you can all lose people. You are really good." The temperature around Shang Junlin dropped sharply, and he had great hostility to the culprit who caused the King of Yue to deliberately be depressed.

"I don't punish you now, people are invisible in the capital, no matter what method you use, within three days, I want to see this person, and the merits and demerits are equal. If you can't achieve this position, you don't have to do it."

"Yes."

Like the Tathagata, the leader of the Hidden Dragon Guard silently disappeared from the room.

"Has that person been caught in the capital?" Shen Yu poured two cups of tea, and put one in Shang Junlin's hand.

"Yes," Shang Junlin frowned, obviously in a bad mood, "I originally planned to tell you when someone arrived, but I didn't expect to be lost by them."

"To be able to escape under Yinlongwei's eyes, either he has an internal response in the capital, or he himself has a problem. I am curious. There are so many opportunities along the way, how did he choose to enter the capital to escape?" Shen Yu sighed lightly Take a sip of tea.

"I will let Yinlongwei and the Imperial Army pay more attention to the movement in the capital." Whether it is the former or the latter, the person disappeared in the capital, and Shang Junlin must pay attention.

What Shang Junlin didn't say was that what he was really worried about was the magical ability of that person, and whether the words he said to King Yue at the beginning had any basis.

"Why don't you go see King Yue, maybe he knows something." Shen Yu suggested.

Since that person knew the King of Yue, it was impossible for him to only say a word to the King of Yue. Besides that, did he say anything to the King of Yue?

In his previous life, Shen Yu had never seen such a person beside King Yue, and he had never heard King Yue talk about this person. Is it because there was no such person in his previous life, or because of what happened in the middle, King Yue seemed to have completely forgotten this person.