Chapter 78

Jiang Huaiqing could never have imagined that the first meeting after knowing their identities would happen under such circumstances.

He thought that getting along like in the past would come to an abrupt end after knowing the true identities of the two. When they meet in the future, Shang Junlin is a high-ranking emperor, and Shen Yu is a noble monarch in the harem. Every officer is the same.

Who knew that after he made such preparations, the two suddenly appeared in front of the small courtyard where he and He Chengyu lived to avoid the matchmaker.

For a while, Jiang Huaiqing didn't know what expression to make.

The fright and shock in his heart had reached an inexhaustible level. He stared blankly at the two walking in, his mind blank.

He Chengyu heard the voice that stopped in the middle of the conversation outside, worried about what happened, and quickly put down what he was busy with and walked out.

At a glance, I saw Shang Junlin and Shen Yu who were approaching.

He Chengyu paused. He knew why Jiang Huaiqing suddenly lost his voice. He looked in the direction where Jiang Huaiqing was. Sure enough, he was standing there in a daze, staring straight at the two people who were constantly approaching, without any reaction at all.

Shen Yu also saw Jiang Huaiqing's reaction, and was happy in his heart. In his previous life, he was a young and mature subordinate, and he had layers upon layers of secrets in his heart. Although he acted calmly, he always lacked a sense of vigor. , Shen Yu felt that he could leave this world anytime, anywhere.

Jiang Huaiqing in this life is different. With like-minded friends, Shen Yu doesn't know if Jiang Huaiqing in his previous life met He Chengyu. In this life, they knew each other and met each other. He Chengyu has always protected him intentionally or not. In addition, the successful end of the imperial examination has won him a good ranking. The current Jiang Huaiqing can be said to be full of vigor and high-spiritedness, and he also has the escape that some young people should have.

Amused by Jiang Huaiqing's expression, Shen Yu said with a smile: "Why, is it such a surprise to see us come to visit? You can't even speak?"

"This is not a surprise..." It was almost a shock.

Jiang Huaiqing came back to his senses because of the gloomy remarks.

At this time, He Chengyu came over and said, "The two of you have come from a long way, and if you miss something, it's because we didn't take good care of them."

"It was our whim, and we came here to congratulate you when we heard that you were moving to a new house."

Eunuch Meng, who was also dressed in casual clothes, stepped forward with the congratulatory gift.

"Be careful, Brother He and Huaiqing will accept it." Shen Yu said.

"The two of you have already brought the humble house to life," He Chengyu took the things from Eunuch Meng's hand and said sideways, "The two of you, please come in."

"Yes, yes, come in quickly." Jiang Huaiqing's mind finally returned to normal.

Shen Yu walked in front with Shang Junlin, looking at this small courtyard as they walked. The small courtyard is located in a secluded location. Although it covers a small area, it is very delicately furnished. .

"Huaiqing seems to be surprised that we will come?" The four of them were seated, and Shen Yu spoke first.

"Don't hide your majesty..."

"Just call me and A Rin as usual outside," Shen Yu interrupted Jiang Huaiqing and looked at Shang Junlin, "Isn't that right, A Rin?"

Shang Jun nodded: "You don't need to be polite when you are outside."