Introduction and Author's Note

Author's Note

Hello, my lovelies Wattpad Readers. It has been a long time since I posted a book here. Life tends to get in the way of most things, and for me, it's both life and health. I have not been well for the past few years, having spent some time in the hospital and then prolonged bed rest, but I am getting better now and back to writing and publishing books.

I have been meaning to write this series Apparently, I'm the Infamous Earl's Legendary Bride for so long, but I was just never sure if readers are interested enough to want to read it. But alas, I throw all caution to the wind and started typing, and now, I'm so glad I've done it as I really enjoyed writing the story tremendously, so far into the series at least, adding in the flare of the different types of magic and deities, and coming up with creative world-building. And of course, food--all the different types of cuisines around the world.

So, going forward, I hope you'll enjoy reading this book just as much as I've enjoyed writing it, not to mention some emotional tears as well as that moment when you go 'Yes!' or 'Yeah, you go girl!'  Because really, this book is all about girl power and girl empowerment, as well as romance with a supportive relationship and family. Of course, there are loads of action and adventure as well as kingdom building, too.

So enjoy, and the update will be two chapters every Saturday. Please comment and give each chapter a star/like if you love it. Support this story by sharing it with your friends and followers as it'll help me out a lot.

I am on FB, so you can friend me or like my page. My profile page is Alexia S. Praks (facebook.com/alexiaspraks) and my page is Alexia Praks - Romance Author (facebook.com/authoralexiapraks).

I am also on YouTube (channel name: AlexiaSlow Life and url youtube.com/@alexiaslowlife) where I do vlogs and post videos of other stuff. 

If you are a big fan who also buy my books from sites like Amazon (Kindle), Apple Books, or Google Play, B&N (Nook), or Kobo, I thank you so much for supporting me. It's because of you that I get to write more books and releasing it for the world to enjoy.

If you haven't already, consider joining my mailing list where I send out newsletters with news and updates. You can join by going to my author website at alexiapraks.com where you'll receive The Billionaire's Love Boxset (Books 1 and 2) featuring Sam and Chandra love story.

And once again, thank you so much for reading.

* * *

Introduction

APPARENTLY, I'M THE INFAMOUS EARL'S LEGENDARY BRIDE

Book 1: A Girl in Another World

What's a girl to do when she finds herself in a medieval-like world of magic and monsters and is forced to wed an infamous earl? Marries the hunky warrior, of course! Plus saves his citizens, feeds them delectable food, and builds a grand kingdom in the process.

Quinn Chen has her life planned out after university graduation—working in one of the biggest medical research companies and then maybe dating again after a bad breakup. The only problem is on the day of her graduation, she is hit by a truck and wakes up to find herself as eighteen-year-old Quinn Fairchild in a war-torn medieval-like fantastical world full of magic and monsters and is forced to become a bride to an infamous, ruthless, cold-blooded warrior of an earl.

Swept not only into the isolated, strangely beautiful, lush land of Norsewood, but the powerful arms of the piercing blue-eyed Lord Aldric Templeton, Quinn—armed with blessings—must navigate her way through poverty-stricken, dangerous medieval life with a modern mindset and maybe even teach her gorgeous golden-haired husband, who is both kind and gentle and nothing like the merciless character that rumors imply, that having a girl from another world as a bride isn't so bad after all.

Apparently, I'm the Infamous Earl's Legendary Bride is a romantic fantasy series featuring a vivacious heroine with a determination to change and improve the lives of civilians in a medieval-like, war-torn world with the use of her modern knowledge and her magic and a hunky hero hell-bent on protecting his land and people and claiming his wife's love.

This series contains romance, magic, kingdom building, and food and cooking.

Note: A kingdom-building fantasy series involves the protagonist/s working on building and managing their own village, town, city, nation, or even empire and gathering citizens and subordinates.

UPDATE EVERY SATURDAY (2 CHATPERS)