Chapter 1

Chapter 1

"Yes! I'm just jealous. I'm jealous that you are loved. I'm jealous of your good life. You are so stupid that someone still steps up to clean up the mess for you. What about me?"

The young woman in a black dress complained, delicately The beautiful face was full of resentment.

"Xiaoran, don't be like this. Aren't we good sisters! You framed me with others just because of this jealousy?" The innocent girl opposite also burst into tears.

"Stop pretending, I know you already hate me, and I have no turning back." The

girl in the black skirt turned her back, and behind her was the edge of the rooftop.

Without any hesitation, she resolutely jumped...

"No! Xiaoran!" The innocent girl cried bitterly.

This thrilling scene was recorded by several cameras. After the innocent girl kept the last shot for a few seconds, she only heard a "click!".

The scene was silent for a few seconds, and suddenly there was sparse applause.

"Congratulations to Susu for finalizing!"

Immediately, someone took a flower apron to the actress named Luosu in the arena. Amidst the congratulations from everyone, she smiled like a flower.

"We're all happy together, we're all done."

Today is the last scene of the filming crew.

Compared with the bustling here, the other side seems much deserted.

Chu You stood up from the cushion, no one gave her flowers, no one congratulated her, only her assistant handed her a glass of water.

This is the difference between the 18th-line little sticky star and the popular flow Huadan.

"Sister Worry, congratulations on the finale." Assistant Feifei Xiaoyuan's face was filled with a flattering smile.

He also seemed embarrassed for her, and seemed a little at a loss.

Chu You calmly drank water: "How was my performance just now?"

Feifei was taken aback by the question. You must know that Chu You's acting skills have always been criticized. Although he is not a big celebrity, he still has a place in the major black fan forums because of his "angel-like face and wood-like acting skills".

Chu You has been scolded a lot, and she has broken her cans and made up her mind to become a vase star. This is the first time Feifei has heard questions about acting skills from her.

She didn't know how to answer for a while, did she want to confess that she was lazy and never on the set?

It was difficult, but someone happened to come to solve the crisis.

The person who came was the chief director Peng Sheng who was in charge of the shooting just now. He still held a bouquet of flowers in his hand and handed it to Chu You.

"Congratulations, it's finished."

"Thank you Director Peng for taking care of you recently, and congratulations to you too!" Chu You accepted it with a smile. Appropriate attitude, neither angry at being left out nor humbled.

Peng Sheng sent flowers and didn't walk away, but just stood there and looked at Chu You without any trace.

The face in front of her is rare and delicate and beautiful, even in the beauties of the entertainment industry, it is especially outstanding, especially those eyes, which are so aura. It seems to have magical powers, making people unconsciously attracted to her.