Chapter 42

Chapter 42

    The jewelry box was turned upside down on the floor, but luckily the necklace didn't fall out.

    After Chuyou closed the door, she immediately turned around to pick up the box, and blew the dust on it distressedly.

    "Lu Min is crazy, he made a fuss, but he didn't take the necklace away..." she muttered to herself.

    After returning to the bedroom, as if suddenly reacting, he took a breath of cold air.

    Lu Min actually came to ask her to get back together!

    This is not in line with common sense!

    Chu You rubbed her chin in surprise: "After listening to his explanation, it seems that Su Ruitao and Su Ruitao haven't had an affair yet...how could it be?"

    She firmly believed in the heroine's charm, but she couldn't figure out which link came out of it. wrong.

    "It's not for the necklace, so what is it for?" Chu You squinted her eyes halfway, recalling the scene when Lu Min hugged her on his lap just now.

    His whole body trembled - "Could it be that he wants to sleep with me?!"

    Once he thought of this answer, Lu Min's behavior became thoughtful and terrified.

    Only in this way can we explain why Lu Min is still willing to come to ask for reunion after she made such an ugly mess.

    Sure enough, a man won't give up if he doesn't eat what's in his mouth.

    Thinking of this, Chu You bit her lip, and decided to prepare a few more bottles of anti-wolf spray in the future, so as not to be taken advantage of by the other party.

    ...

    After being blasted away by Chu You, Lu Min felt aggrieved, but when he returned to the company, there were still a bunch of documents and contracts on the table waiting for him to review and sign.

    This is also the first time that Lu Min dislikes busy work.

    After absent-mindedly finishing the work piled up on hand, he made a phone call and called Ji Tian to the office.

    "What? Didn't you get a good rest last night?" Ji Tian found his friend's exhausted expression as soon as he entered the door. He looked like he hadn't slept for two days, with "I'm not easy to mess with" written all over his face.

    Lu Min didn't answer this question, but just closed his eyes and leaned back in his chair: "How about the thing I asked you to inquire about?"

    "Oh, that." Ji Tian straightened his face, "The Lu Group is indeed planning to enter the film and television industry. It's obviously aimed at us, old Lu, you have to get ready."

    "Well..." Lu Min closed his eyes, his straight nose was covered with a halo in the morning light, and he looked a little lazy and careless .

    This is not like Lu Min in a normal state, Ji Tian couldn't help but worried and asked: "Are you still bothered about Xiao Chu?"

    As soon as he said this, he really frowned.

    It took a while before he opened his eyes, and his black eyes were full of doubt and anxiety: "Chu You really wants to break up with me..."

    "Aren't you talking nonsense..." Ji Tian opened his mouth and said, after being glanced at by the other party , and then explained, "It's impossible for any woman to tolerate her boyfriend's behavior of reconciling after breaking up first. She's not a licking dog."