Chapter 51

Chapter 51

    When Ji Tian received Chu You's contract termination text message, he felt his head was going to explode, so he quickly forwarded the news to Lu Min.

    I originally thought that the person involved would be more excited than myself, but I didn't expect to wait for a long time, but it was calm...

    During the special period, the two could not meet at the company, so Ji Tian could only take the documents to Lu Min's residence and ask him to review them.

    Looking at the man in front of him who was concentrating on his work, Ji Tian couldn't believe it.

    "Old Lu, do you really agree with Xiao Chu's termination of the contract?"

    Lu Min stared at the document without raising his head: "How is that possible."

    Ji Tian heaved a sigh of relief: "This is just like your style!"

    "..." Lu Min finally put down the things in his hands, his black eyes moved to the ceiling, and his expression was calm, "She will only expire next year. During this period, she has to pay liquidated damages for termination of the contract, and it may also involve lawsuits. Except for one case, the agreement with the company Negotiate and terminate the contract peacefully. As the acting president of the Lu Corporation, will you agree to the employees terminating the contract for inexplicable reasons?"

    He squinted at Ji Tian, ​​who immediately shook his head to express his loyalty: "That will definitely not be agreed And Chu You still has a drama to be broadcast and a movie source, so it will not be good for both parties if the contract is terminated."

    Lu Min nodded thoughtfully.

    But Ji Tian suddenly recalled it, and suddenly realized: "Oh! You didn't refuse her in person because you didn't want to make her angry, and then let me be the bad guy again?!" He gritted his teeth and hammered Lu Min's shoulder, "Well, you Lu Min, the ranking is getting higher and higher."

    "But I'm very strange..." Ji Tian hesitated for a moment, and then asked, "Why is Xiao Chu determined to terminate the contract?"

    "I'm awkward."

    " Then why do you still let her temper make trouble."

    "I'm being mean."

    "..."

    Under Ji Tian's dumbfounded, Lu Min lightly opened his eyelids: "But she is not completely unreasonable."

    Ji Tian: "Huh?"

    Lu Min sighed, focusing on the documents on the table.

    "I've really been slack during this period... Now I can't be distracted even more at a critical moment. If I don't solve the family affairs first, how can I ensure that she will not be affected?"

    Ji Tian was silent for a while after he finished speaking, and shook his head with a smile: "Old Lu, you've really changed."

    Lu Min in the past might be considerate of the other party's feelings, but it was only understanding, and he would never reflect on himself for the other party's sake, or even compromise.

    What he said today made Ji Tian look at him with admiration.

    Lu Min raised his eyebrows and asked, "Is it better or not?"

    "Of course it has changed!" Ji Tian replied immediately.

    The two men laughed tacitly at each other, Lu Min shook his head to suppress the smile, then picked up the document and began to read it carefully.