Chapter 28

Chapter 28

    Two weeks later, all the scenes of "Biography of the Empress" were completely completed.

    It just so happens that Lu's Media has also finalized the acquisition of the film and television city, which can be said to be a double blessing.

    At the wrap-up banquet, it was rare for several investor representatives to be present, and Ji Tian and Lu Min were no exception.

    This time Chu You didn't sit at the same table with Lu Min, and didn't know about his situation, but secretly hoped that Lu Min wouldn't drink again by mistake and make a fool of himself in front of everyone.

    It's just that Lu Min didn't drink much wine, but she was forced to drink several glasses due to social pressure.

    Fortunately, Chu You's alcohol capacity is not bad, although his face is a little hot from the alcohol, his mind is still very clear.

    After the wrap-up banquet, each family was sent back to the hotel by the driver.

    Chu You's nanny car hadn't arrived yet, she took off her mask and stood at the door to breathe, when Ji Tian's voice suddenly came from behind her.

    "Hey? Xiao Chu, you haven't left yet. That's just right. You can send Mr. Lu off."

    Chu You turned her head and saw two tall figures walking towards her. imposing.

    "Did Mr. Lu not drive?"

    Ji Tian winked at her: "Of course he drove, but Mr. Lu must not be able to drive after drinking some alcohol, so you can see him off, and I'll say hello to Feifei.

    " The meaning couldn't be more obvious, Chu You was speechless and looked at him, then at Lu Min behind him.

    He was talking nonsense with his eyes open, there was no sign of him being drunk...

    It was so late at night, sending him back to the hotel meant that he had to be alone, Chu You would not dare to take risks.

    "Should I find a replacement driver?" Chu You hesitated.

    As soon as this sentence was said, it was obvious that he didn't want to, Ji Tian's face froze, he quickly stepped forward, blocked Lu Min's gaze, and blinked at her desperately.

    "Look for a replacement driver, what if it's unreliable." He said and handed Chu You a room card, "Lao Lu lives in this hotel, you drive carefully."

    Chu You: "..."

    What do you mean? , Forced into prostitution? ?

    Seeing that she was still in a dazed state, Ji Tian said in a low voice: "It's rare that Lao Lu has time at night. He's a prudish saw-mouthed gourd, and he's hopeless for life. If you're lively and cheerful, be more active. Only when you take the initiative will you have a story."

    Listen When Lu Min's footsteps approached from behind, he stroked his hair again and said haha, and deliberately raised his voice: "Mr. Lu agreed to Su Ruitao's signing of the contract. See how kind he is to you. He will repay you, Xiao Chu. "

    Report to you, uncle... Chu You was speechless.

    She bumped into Lu Min's suspicious eyes head-on, and there was a progress bar gleaming above her perspective, which made her have no confidence to refuse.

    In Ji Tian's face: "Brother, I can only help you here", Lu Min's car was driven by the driver of the hotel.

    Chu You put on her hat and mask, and was about to open the driver's door, but Lu Min was one step ahead of her to hold the car door.