Chapter 39

Chapter 39

    "Sister Worry, have you finished calling yet? The director is calling for assembly."

    As soon as Chu You put away her phone, she heard Feifei's urging voice. She suppressed her doubts and nodded: "Well, I'm Just go there."

    She tidied up her sportswear and walked out of the shed, which was already very lively outside.

    In addition to the staff of the program group, many fans also came to the scene. As soon as Chu You walked out, she heard someone calling her name from the right.

    "Sister Chu Chu, Sister Chu Chu! Look at me, look at me!"

    Chu You followed her gaze and saw that it was a male fan, with a fat body and an unshaven beard on her face. Seeing that she noticed her, she danced even more happily .

    "Sister Chuchu, please sign!"

    His voice was so loud that he suppressed the cheers of other girls, and all eyes gathered in an instant.

    It was rare for a live fan to come, how could Chu You refuse, picked up a friendly smile, and walked towards him.

    "Sister Chuchu, you are more beautiful in person than on TV. I feel that the world is brighter when I see you." The little fat man started blowing rainbow farts.

    Chu You laughed: "How old are you, just call me sister." The

    little fat man blushed embarrassingly: "I am two years older than you, but I don't know why I just want to call you sister."

    Chu You: "..."

    The little fat man hurriedly explained: "Sister Chuchu, it doesn't mean you are old! It's temperament! Your temperament gives people a very mature, reliable, and capable feeling."

    "Okay, I accept this reason." Chu You smiled and returned the pen and paper to him.

    Looking up, she realized that a few female fans beside her had squeezed over at some point, holding cheers from other artists in their hands, but their eyes were shining brightly on her face.

    "Are you the Chu You who played the female policeman in the first episode of "Soul of Play?" One of them asked.

    Chu You nodded: "That's right, it's me. I didn't expect to be recognized by you. You have a good memory." It

    was the first time the little girl was praised by a celebrity with an excited look on her face. She simply put the support on the ground and took out a notebook. : "Sister Chuyou, can you sign me? I haven't seen you in real life before, so you are so beautiful. I will follow your Weibo when I get back!" As soon as

    she finished speaking, other people also took out autograph books and asked for it. Chu You signed.

    Chu You, who hadn't enjoyed star treatment for a long time, was flattered.

    With the mentality of being able to win a passer-by fan, she patiently signed autographs for this group of small fans. Seeing everyone's happy smiling faces, Chu You also laughed from the bottom of her heart.

    This has never happened before. For some reason, since she broke up with Lu Min, her popularity with the audience has improved.

    Now every three days, enthusiastic passers-by would recognize her. The only thing that can explain this phenomenon is that

    she completed the ultimate mission, and the debuff of the cannon fodder female supporting role disappeared.

    Thinking of this, Chu You felt instantly refreshed, full of hope for the future.