Chapter 25

Chapter 25

    "...?" Lu Min looked puzzled, "What's the matter."

    Before Chu You could think of what to say, Mu Zhiyan over there had already asked the security guard to release Cheng Xi.

    It is rare for a person as gentle as him, when he frowns seriously, he glances at the manager beside him, and looks at Su Ruitao.

    "Sorry, I didn't know he was your friend. Since it was a misunderstanding, I should apologize to you." The

    manager snorted coldly, and said in a strange way: "Even if you are a friend, you shouldn't trespass on other people's room. You are invading our little Mu's privacy while taking pictures with your mobile phone!"

    Cheng Xi had been calmed down by Su Ruitao, but now he was agitated and furious, pointing at the manager's nose and angrily said: "Don't I thought I wasn’t an insider so I didn’t know that you guys were doing those dirty things behind your back. Taotao didn’t sign a company and didn’t have a backer, so you just picked up soft persimmons and squeezed those scandal photos. You deliberately leaked those scandal photos to hype them up! I just want Expose you!"     No one knows, Cheng Xi, who seems to be impulsive and impulsive, has actually secretly prepared a recording pen. His purpose is to mess around and make Mu Zhiyan unbearable, but if he and his manager reveal the slightest Information about the hype, he won.     Cheng Xi is just a doctor, he doesn't have connections and power to escort Su Ruitao, he can only help her in the most direct way.     How could Su Ruitao not know his good intentions, she was both moved and heartbroken, she went through it a lot, and when she found that he was not injured, she burst into tears from her nose.     "Why are you so stupid! Teacher Mu and the others didn't do the studio map leak, how can you blame them."     Cheng Xi couldn't bear to see her cry, so he reached out to wipe it off for her, and murmured: "You always look at people. You're too kind..."     Su Ruitao was about to defend Mu Zhiyan, but the other party lowered his figure first and helped her up Cheng Xi.     "That matter was indeed inappropriate, and I only found out this morning, but I will find a way to clarify it as soon as possible, and it will never damage Xiaosu's reputation."

    I didn't expect him to take responsibility so openly, but both Chu You who were not far away raised their eyebrows in surprise.

    But Cheng Xi caught his affectionate address for Su Ruitao, became jealous and gritted his teeth: "Did Taotao hear that, they told someone to do it, and now I only said to clarify when I came to the door, it's really hypocritical."

    Su Ruitao was stunned, Looking at Mu Zhiyan and then at Cheng Xi, he didn't know what to say for a while.

    She has just entered the circle, and she still retains a rare innocence and ignorance of world affairs. In her opinion, both Mu Zhiyan and Chu You are rare people who treat her well. For a while, she couldn't accept that Mu Zhiyan would take herself Go hype.

    "It is indeed my manager's fault, and I will be responsible to the end." Mu Zhiyan raised his hand to Cheng Xi with an indifferent and serious expression, "Did Mr. Cheng be injured by the security just now? Do you want to go to the hospital?" Check it."     Cheng Xi snorted coldly: "You don't need to pretend to be kind, just settle the scandal quickly, and..." He suddenly pushed Su Ruitao's hand away, and took two steps forward, so that only two people could hear him The voice warned Mu Zhiyan, "Stay away from Taotao, she is very simple and has no capital to play games with you people."     Mu Zhiyan suddenly smiled, but the smile didn't reach his eyes: "Don't worry, I don't care about Xiaosu." Extra thought, this time the manager made a mistake without my consent, and it will never happen again in the future."     He patted Cheng Xi's shoulder softly, but was coldly pushed away by the other party: "Hmph, I hope you remember what you said today."     The war between grown men has been negotiated for a round in the blink of an eye, Su Ruitao didn't hear their whispers, only thought that Cheng Xi was going to be impulsive again, and hurried forward to hug his arm .     The soft touch melted Cheng Xi's anger, he turned his head and touched Su Ruitao's head, just like how they got along when they were children.     With a smile on Jun's face, he was as gentle as water: "Since it's a misunderstanding, we'll wait for Mr. Mu to settle it. Are you out of action today? Do you want to go back to your room and rest for a while?"     Su Ruitao bit her lip and shook her head: "I'm fine, you It's time to take a good rest, didn't you stay up late last night for another operation?"