Chapter 7

Chapter 7

    Since Lu Min replied to the message, Chu You has strictly followed the policy of climbing along the pole if there is a pole, and climbing on the pole if there is no pole.

    A small text message every day, a small encounter once every three days—although I never received a reply, and I never got lucky enough to meet Lu Min again.

    Apart from the ellipsis message, this man disappeared from Chu You's life like a ghost.

    Later, I went to the company to inquire and found out that she had gone abroad for business again...

    But Chu You didn't have time to worry about the meaning behind Lu Min's act of slapping a date, because she was facing a problem-going

    back to her hometown for the New Year .

    After traveling for more than half a year, Chu You never saw the original owner's family once, and only communicated with her parents through the daily WeChat chat.

    Every time the original owner's parents called, she didn't dare to say much, because she was afraid of revealing her secrets, but now she couldn't hide, and Chu You would go back to her hometown every year and holiday.

    A young artist like her has no job, and when the twelfth lunar month came, the original owner's parents would call to remind her, so Chu You had to take her vacation early and pack up to go home.

    The original owner's hometown is in a second-tier city with beautiful mountains and clear waters. Chu You felt the freezing humidity of the south as soon as she got off the plane, which made her shiver and sneeze violently.

    In the sound of sneezes one after another, Chu You broke into a black Audi in his vision blurred by tears.

    A middle-aged man in a white t-shirt and black pants got out of the car and gave her a bear hug when he came up.

    "Hey, I miss you!"

    Chu You: "..." The

    person who can call her this nickname should be the original owner's father who often shares some Internet jokes with her on WeChat...

    She hasn't had time to call someone, see you again A tall, stylishly dressed woman got out of the passenger seat.

    When she saw Chu You, she grinned her red lips, revealing a row of shining white teeth, and stepped forward to pull the man away.

    "Old Chu, get out of here, let me take a good look at you, darling."

    "..."

    These two couples can give birth to such a beautiful woman as Chu You, and of course the facial features are not much different.

    Although Chu's mother in front of her is old, she still has charm, and her almond eyes, which resemble the original owner's, are rolling on Chu You's face.

    After a while, he said faintly: "My dear, you have changed."

    Chu You's heart skipped a beat.

    "Changed? Where has it changed?" Father Chu, who was beaten by his wife, came over to answer the question again.

    But Mother Chu gave her a disgusted look: "You've become more beautiful! Can't you see the change in your own daughter?"

    "Oh, I haven't seen you for almost a year. It's normal to be beautiful. My daughter is a big star. "The

    old couple was a pair of happy enemies, and they quickly diverted the topic, and Chu You was also relieved.