Chapter 17

Chapter 17

    After more than half a month of bright sunshine, the weather forecast will usher in a week of thunderstorms.

    In order to avoid the rainy season, the crew accelerated the shooting progress.

    After filming the scene of the imperial dining room in a very short time, the young male lead appeared, and the long-awaited fresh meat finally entered the group.

    Before the people arrived, each lounge received a small gift from each other—a cup of Starbucks iced coffee.

    In the summer, who doesn’t want to drink a thirst-quenching drink, including Chu You, when he saw that the director was so small that the staff had a cup, they couldn’t help but appreciate it—although Xiao Xianrou was late, he was quite a man .

    It was not Chu You's turn to leave the country, she was sitting on a chair sipping coffee, when Feifei and a girl's voice came from outside the shed.

    "Sister Feifei, is Sister Youyou resting?"

    Feifei: "Yes, what's the matter?

    " ..."

    "Sorry, sister Youyou is resting, if she wakes up, I will tell her." Feifei said in a businesslike tone, she has rejected the other party several times in the past few days, even she A little impatient.

    Su Ruitao, who was rejected again, was very disappointed, thanked Feifei with a dejected expression, watched her walk into the shed, and then walked away.

    "Sister Worry, I'll send that Su Ruitao away for you." Feifei said while inserting the newly bought mosquito repellent on her.

    Chu You hummed lightly, sitting in the chair very leisurely.

    Seeing that she had nothing to say, Feifei complained casually: "If you ask me, she is really an amateur. How can she come to the set every day to ask colleagues for advice? Others are not her exclusive teacher. Who is obliged to teach her?" "

    After speaking, she glanced at Chu You, wanting to see her reaction, but saw that the other party had a gentle expression, not at all like the indifferent person who specially told her to treat Su Ruitao coldly.

    It's strange to say that ever since Chu You changed her personality, she has always felt that this sister is very approachable, and she will help the staff if she can, but she is very indifferent to this Su Ruitao, and she doesn't know who she is. How did you offend Chu You...

    Just wondering, Chu You suddenly said: "Anyway, if she comes to me again in the future, you still refuse, but don't be prejudiced against her, I just don't want to get along with her."

    Feifei was stunned I was taken aback, and quickly answered yes. After a while, I suddenly remembered what I had just heard outside, and was about to speak to Chu You, but was interrupted by a few conversations.

    "This is the resting shed of Xiao Chu, who plays the female lead." The voice sounded like Roscha, and he seemed to be leading the way for another person.

    Immediately afterwards, a clear and pleasant male voice sounded: "Thank you, Director Luo. I just should apologize to some of my partners. I'm ashamed that I didn't even come to the opening ceremony for the concert."

    "It's okay, we understand." Roscha As he spoke, he turned to the direction of the door curtain, "Xiao Chu? Are you resting?"

    While they were talking, Chu You got up and straightened his appearance. Now when he called his name, he immediately responded.