Chapter 34

Chapter 34

    After several consecutive heavy rains, the street trees on both sides of the street began to drop their leaves.

    Although Chu You didn't go to the streets often, she could feel the change of seasons from the cool weather.

    Calculating the time, it has been a year since she traveled here. Although she has not yet escaped the control of the original plot, she has made historic progress.

    Ever since Ji Tian mentioned the matter of Su Ruitao and Lu Min to her, Chu You has been thinking about it.

    Except for the time when she went out for work, she frequently asked Feifei to inquire about the relationship between the two of them.

    As a small assistant, Feifei can only inquire through the channels of colleagues, but I don't know if the two of them did a good job of keeping secrets, or Feifei didn't ask the right person.

    The information she came back to report was not what Chu You expected to hear. Either Lu Min was very busy with work and hardly left the office, or Su Ruitao had some training class and didn't even return to the company.

    Chu You couldn't help wondering, could it be that the two were secretly dating after work?

    In order to confirm her guess, Chu You tentatively called Lu Min every day, asking him about his schedule after get off work.

    For some reason, Lu Min kept asking her why she cared about this issue. Chu You didn't dare to tell the truth, so she had to lie because she cared about him.

    Every time this sentence is finished, Lu Min on the other end will hum in a strange way, and then express that he is very busy at work and needs to work overtime.

    It was this mysterious attitude that made Chu You more sure that he was hiding tricks.

    Until one time when Chu You returned to the company, she met Su Ruitao who came down from the top floor in the elevator. She was holding a document in her hand, and it seemed that she had just come out of Lu Min's office.

    In order not to startle the snake, Chu You didn't ask anything, but the other party explained to her very awkwardly.

    "Sister Youyou, Boss Lu just asked me to go up to sign the contract."

    Chu You raised her eyebrows: "Oh? I have been in the company for so long, and the contract hasn't been finalized yet?"

    Su Ruitao's expression froze, she shook her head and said, "It's about the incidental terms of further study. Didn't I study with a professional teacher before? After joining the company, Mr. Lu heard about it and said that he could let me study on the job in the name of the company, so Re-signed this contract." When

    she mentioned this, her brows bristled with joy, and her small face was full of smiles.

    "Speaking of it, it's thanks to Sister Youyou, otherwise Mr. Lu wouldn't have asked me about my studies."

    Chu You was delighted to hear it, and thought: Silly girl, he is looking for an excuse to be nice to you. He has nothing to do with me. What's the matter.

    On the surface, she snorted coldly with disdain: "Oh? Really? Then Mr. Lu often looks for you recently."

    Su Ruitao frowned, thought for a moment and shook her head: "Mr. Lu only came to me twice, and it was all about..."

    Said At this point, he suddenly remembered the other party's advice, and swallowed the rest of the words.

    "What's it all about?" Chu You looked at her sideways. She was just asking casually, but seeing that she shut up and didn't answer, she resumed the unfinished topic just now.     "Since Boss Lu took the initiative to look for you, he must appreciate you very much. What about you? Don't you have any other ideas for a