Chapter 23

Chapter 23 (Second update)

    Chu You was so annoyed by Mu Zhiyan's manager's tricks, he gritted his teeth, took out his mobile phone and called Ji Tian.

    Manager Ji was enjoying his colorful nightlife, and he was a little surprised to receive a call from Chu You. It wasn't until he heard what she said that he stopped smiling seriously.

    "He really said that?"

    "I wasn't there at the time, Feifei relayed it." Chu You replied.

    On the other end of the phone, Ji Tian clicked his lips, and pondered: "It's a bit unruly..."

    "That's why I came to ask you to rescue the soldiers."

    Ji Tian smiled and agreed: "You don't have to worry about small things, just leave it to me . That

    's what Chu You waited for, and immediately thanked Ji Tian a few more words before hanging up the phone.

    Holding the phone, she gave Feifei a comforting look, and she also heaved a sigh of relief.

    It's good to follow the big manager, and leave him to solve any problems. If it were Tao Xi from before, he would probably be in a panic again.

    Speaking of which, Mu Zhiyan's agent can be regarded as a relatively well-known trump card of their company, but why is the routine so dirty, relying on his popularity, he bullied her, a fool, and didn't see if she was willing to cooperate with the hype.

    Chu You shook her head helplessly. She agrees with managing the protagonist CP for the new drama, but anyone like Mu Zhiyan's agent who creates ambiguity without even saying hello would be disgusted by it.

    She sat on the head of the bed, recalling the Mu Zhiyan she saw at the bathroom door today, without the sunshine and cheerfulness of the young man under the spotlight.

    Being famous at a young age is the most taboo of unstable mentality. Judging from the eyes of someone who has experienced it, Chu You still does not want Mu Zhiyan to be corrupted and destroyed by the vanity of the entertainment industry.

    But as a colleague she was not familiar with, she couldn't speak out to persuade her. Unless Mu Zhiyan is allowed to leave his destructive manager, how can she have the ability to guide others now...

    Thinking of this, Chu You suddenly recalled that in his last life, he was preparing to start his own media company, and just after planning the blueprint, he accidentally crossed over before it was implemented.

    Now it is equivalent to going back to the bottom line and starting over again, she bit her lip and thought: If you don't wait to get a firm foothold in the future, you should quickly implement the plan. In the last life, it was a temporary idea and lacked some experience and accumulation.

    This time is different, she can find potential new artists from now on, and with the blessing of the original BUFF, artists like Su Ruitao and Mu Zhiyan who can become popular at first sight, she can build a good relationship early and find her side, After setting up a company in the future, are you afraid of being blocked...

    The more Chu You thought about it, the more she felt that the plan was perfect, and finally went to sleep full of expectations.

    ...

    Ji Tianguo kept his words true and was extremely efficient. On the second day, Chu You could still feel the ambiguous and probing eyes of other crew members. On the third day, Mu Zhiyan's manager slapped himself to clarify what happened that night. Misunderstand.

Acting as a fine female supporting role, online OOC [wear book]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara