Chapter 30

Chapter 30

    Seeing her unbelievable state, Lu Min was a little unhappy again.

    He opened the bag with a straight face, and after unpacking the delicate packaging, he took out the necklace from the box and spread it on the palm of his hand.

    He has slender fingers and white palms, which complement the sparkling diamond necklace.

    Chu You looked at Lu Min with big eyes, then at the necklace in his hand, and silently swallowed.

    "It's really for me?" Why

    is he suddenly so generous... Lu Min just nodded lightly: "Otherwise."

    Before he went on a business trip, Ji Tian conveyed in his ear how pitiful and insecure Chu You was. Feelings and other information made him sound like a heartless man.

    This caused Lu Min to think about his relationship with Chu You from time to time after going abroad.

    At the bathroom door of the hotel that day, although he didn't say whether he agreed to Chu You's "together" or not, he subconsciously regarded her as his woman.

    Originally thought that Chu You would be very happy, and then became more active, and what should happen later would happen naturally, but she didn't...

    This made it a little embarrassing, Lu Min had no experience in pursuing women, of course subconsciously he felt that Chu You was No need to pursue.

    However, Ji Tian's words reminded him that he should treat Chu You better, so that she would not always be frightened and feel that she would always give up.

    With this in mind, Lu Min specifically consulted with the female secretary about the gift for the lady. It happened that this necklace was being auctioned again, and I bought it when I was in a good mood.

    "Try wearing it." Lu Min said again, seeing Chu You's dumbfounded expression, thought she was overjoyed, and felt a little cute.

    He simply unfolded the necklace with his own hands, and walked around behind her to put it on for her.

    Chu You's bones are slender, and her neck is particularly slender. Although she is wearing the simplest clothes, she can't hide her beauty after wearing a necklace.

    There is no mirror here, so Chu You couldn't see how she was wearing the necklace, she just held the necklace carefully, and Lu Min's low voice came from behind.

    "How is it?"

    "It's a bit heavy..." Chu You said honestly, she looked down at the diamond-encrusted necklace, and felt that she was hanging a stack of RMB around her neck.

    Lu Min chuckled, and sat down beside her, his eyes still on Chu You's neck.

    Suddenly nodded: "It's a little heavy."

    He imagined that Chu You's neck should be slender and should wear the same delicate necklace. He chose this one because of its thin chain.

    But now wearing it on Chuyou's neck, it still feels thick, which doesn't match her temperament. He looked at it and was not very satisfied.

    Seeing that he was silent for a long time, Chu You felt uneasy, and after thinking for a while, he opened his mouth and said, "Mr. Lu, this thing is too precious...how about you take it back..."

    Lu Min frowned: "You don't like it?"

    " I like it, but..." Chu You took off the necklace and put it lightly into the box.