Chapter 6

Chapter 6

    The annual meeting, the hallway, the actress who took the initiative to post the vase...

    Isn't this the scene in the candid video released when Chu You was hacked by the whole Internet in the original book!

    Chu You was in a turbulent heart. She didn't expect that there would be a side plot here, and she was almost ignored by herself.

    She stood still, turned her head slightly and looked back, and sure enough, she saw a crimson figure flash past under the stairs.

    Is it Zhao Na? !

    No wonder it will be exposed, it seems that the new and old grudges are counted together.

    But the countdown in her mind told her that time was running out, Chu You's eyes moved slightly, and she simply lifted her skirt and quickened her pace to walk to where Lu Min was standing.

    Over there, Lu Min just hung up the phone, and when he raised his eyes, he saw a slender figure walking towards him, subconsciously frowning.

    "You..."

    "Hush!" Chu You made a gesture of silence to Lu Min, blinked her big clear eyes, and signaled behind her.

    Before he could answer, he wanted to take him to the private room next to him, but he didn't expect that Lu Min's reaction was so fast, he retracted his left hand, only holding half of his sleeve.

    "You come with me first!"

    Chu You whispered anxiously, no matter what happened, she dragged the person into the private room...

    The

    movement closed the door in one go, and before she had time to see Lu Min's expression, the door opened There is movement.

    Through the crack of the door, I saw Zhao Na limping up the corner of the stairs, looking left and right for a moment, but she didn't see the two of them, and walked away suspiciously.

    "So you dragged me in to avoid her?"

    Lu Min's low voice came from behind, and his breath hit the back of her ear, a little itchy.

    Only then did Chu You realize that the two were so close, but even though they were so close, the clock in his mind was still ticking, showing that the distance was not close enough.

    She came back to her senses, turned her head and saw the other person took a step back and raised her hand to cover her nose...

    What if she was a scourge?

    She had forgotten the taboo of Lu Min's disgusting perfume smell, Chu You rolled her eyes in her heart, and cursed secretly: This system, which does more than fail, doesn't have such a system that makes people come and give away their heads...

    but it hides emotions on the face Well done, she smiled helplessly at Lu Min: "It's not hiding, Boss Lu, I just saw Zhao Na sneaking up at the stairs with her mobile phone, and I wanted to see what she was going to do."

    Lu Minjun's eyes narrowed He squinted, his expression was cold: "Now that I've finished watching, can I leave?"

    That expression was warning Chu You - "If I don't believe you, don't beat me!"

    This made Chu You, who was always good at breaking deadlocks, dumb for a moment...

    Didn't she just give her the resources, why did she suddenly look like she was rejecting others thousands of miles away? Could this be the legendary essence?