Chapter 46

Chapter 46

    For the remaining few days, Chu You stayed at home and watched the Paralympic documentary, trying to figure out the behavioral characteristics of the visually impaired.

    When she won the world championship, Sun Xin was still a pretty girl with an oval face. As far as the external image is concerned, Chu You felt that she was competent.

    The most difficult thing is the imitation of blind people. Although their eyes are no different from ordinary people, they can make people see visual impairment at a glance. It is mainly manifested in the lack of focus of the eyes.

    Chu You took a closer look at the mirror. The original owner's eyes are very beautiful, a combination of almond eyes and peach blossom eyes. Even if she has no expression on her face, she can still communicate with her eyebrows.

    For an actor, it is very important to have a pair of talking eyes, but now it has become her burden.

    She still has to work hard to act out the characteristics of a blind person.

    A few days later, Ji Tian informed Chu You that she had contacted the coach for her, and thoughtfully borrowed a private swimming pool for her to practice every day.

    The first day was accompanied by Ji Tian, ​​and the coach didn't teach anything, just let Chu You go into the water to see the skills she has mastered so far.

    Chu You's body coordination ability is very good. In addition, the original owner has long hands and legs, so she swims in the swimming pool with a graceful posture, which is especially pleasing to the eye.

    Ji Tian watched and applauded from the side, but the demanding coach shook his head: "No, your swimming style is very amateurish, Sun Xin is the consecutive champion of the 100-meter track, her speed and explosive power are very strong, you want If you want to act professionally, you have to go to the gym to build your muscles." The

    coach glanced at her slender arms and legs, which were white and straight, not like an athlete.

    "This..." Ji Tian was in a dilemma.

    Chu You can be regarded as a new female star, if it ruins her figure, it won't be worth it.

    Chu You himself didn't care much, squeezed the soft flesh on his arm, but nodded affirmatively: "It's time to practice, but I can start eating eggs and then exercise by swimming. No matter what it looks like in the end, Try it before you talk."

    Besides, a little exercise wouldn't do her any harm.

    I have said so, and Ji Tian has the nerve to refute, so he started to discuss the practice time with her.

    ...

    In the next few days, Chu You started his two-point and one-line training life at home and in the swimming pool. She is serious about her work, and after a week of continuous study, she has made great progress, and the coach who had some prejudice against her can't help but look at her with admiration.

    And every time, Chu You would arrive half an hour earlier than the coach to review the content of the previous day by herself, and she still arrived at the training venue earlier this day.

    But when I walked to the door, I heard the sound of splashing water coming from the swimming pool. I thought it was the coach who had arrived early. I went in and saw that there was indeed a man swimming.

    He used the freestyle swimming posture, and the speed was extremely fast, and he swam from one end of the pool to the side where Chu You was standing in a short while.