Chapter 49

Chapter 49

    If it was not 100% sure before, then after hearing what Lu Min said, Chu You had to face a reality -

    Lu Min really liked her and was waiting for her response.

    Chu You turned back and forth in her heart, bowed her head in silence, and before she could speak, Lu Min who was opposite her spoke again.

    But suddenly the subject changed, and the man who was still smiling one second turned downcast the next moment.

    "Do you think your acting skills are good?"

    Chu You:? ? ?

    It's fine to call her stupid, but to question her professional ability! Chu You was stunned.

    Lu Min continued to taunt: "Recall how you got along with me. Sending some spam text messages copied from the Internet every day is acting like a baby? Every time I am busy and chatting next to me is being a baby? Am I a masochist? Would you like such a woman?"

    He asked several questions one after another, leaving Chu You speechless, and thought: So my rank is so low? It actually left such an impression on Lu Min.

    She looked puzzled, sat up straight and asked: "Then, if this is the case, why do you still like me..."

    After asking, she blushed first, she was obviously a woman in her twenties, although she also had love experience , but they are all logical and restrained rationally, and it is rare to meet someone as aggressive as Lu Min.

    It made her feel ashamed for no reason...

    Lu Min was taken aback by the question, then shook his head and sighed, and said four words helplessly: "The devil knows." The

    devil knows why he likes Chuyou, maybe It is because she is curious about the purpose behind her inexplicable behavior, or maybe it is because she appreciates her calmness and wisdom when encountering accidents, and her professionalism and concentration when facing work.

    In Lu Min's view, Chu You's charm never comes from her outstanding appearance and the gentleness and obedience she once pretended to be.

    She even changed his views on women. It turns out that not all women can be classified into two categories - one is as strong and assertive as his mother, who can give up dignity for the sake of profit; the other is like his two sisters, obedient and gentle, Love leisure and hate work, always rely on others to survive.

    If Lu Min had to choose, he would definitely choose the latter as his life partner. He doesn't mind her inability, but he wants to feel at ease.

    The arrival of Chu You can be said to have broken his fixed thinking about women. Lu Min had secretly observed her training on the second floor of the swimming pool.

    Watching her come to review the moves half an hour earlier every day, and after the coach left, she practiced repeatedly in the swimming pool by herself. It wasn't until evening that I dragged my tired body back home slowly.

    On the day of the audition, Lu Min was actually there, but he didn't show up. Instead, he stood on a high platform and watched Chu You's interview quietly.

    Uncle’s requirements are very strict. Sometimes a test question requires an actor to perform several styles and emotions. Lu Min saw Chu You swimming around in the swimming pool like a fish, and the other actresses started to complain sadly. , only she still had a smile on her face, earnestly fulfilling the director's instructions.

    Later Wang He came to him and asked him why he was so confident, but he just asked Chu You if he passed.

    Lu Min smiled lightly: "Uncle should know better than me."