Chapter 10

Chapter 10

    Ever since Lu Min became aware of his drinking capacity, he seldom touches things like alcohol.

    But tonight, for some reason, perhaps because he and his uncle hadn't been together for a long time, or because he was infected by the relaxed and pleasant atmosphere during the banquet, he couldn't hold back a few more sips.

    By the time the alcohol came up, I was already immersed in it, and then I couldn't remember how much I drank...

    When I regained my senses, it was already the next morning.

    The headache was splitting, the whole person seemed to have walked in the desert for a day and a night, his eyes were sore and his body was tired, and his throat was so dry that it was about to smoke.

    After finally recovering the five senses, he opened his eyes and saw the familiar environment, and he breathed a sigh of relief.

    But in the next second, he noticed the strangeness beside him, and raised his breath again...

    The young woman next to her was still sleeping soundly, her satin-like long hair was smoothly scattered on the light-colored quilt, forming a sharp contrast.

    A ray of sunlight poured in, illuminating half of her cheeks, and her delicate skin was as white and translucent as suet jade.

    Afterimages flashed through my mind one by one - soft skin, sweet fragrance, ambiguous whispers...

    Although I don't have a complete memory, my intuition tells Lu Min that although it was nothing good last night, it must have happened what!

    But how could this woman sleep with him, Lu Min frowned deeply.

    Although he is a man with complete physiological functions, he is very sure that he can't do anything to a woman while drunk, unless...

    she climbed up on purpose.

    Looking at the sleeping woman, Lu Min squinted his eyes. According to his previous personality, he should get out of bed quickly and leave this place of right and wrong, or just drive this trouble out of him.

    But for some reason, he didn't want to move at the moment, just quietly watching Chu You's sleeping face, wondering when she would wake up and how she would react after waking up.

    Whether to let him be responsible by crying, or to pretend to be cool and leave, no matter what, she seems to be able to give him an unexpected reaction.     Therefore, when seeing those beautiful eyes open, Lu

    Min immediately lowered his face and asked an aggressive sentence: "Why are you in my bed?"

This cold question was also taken aback for a moment.

    "President Lu completely forgot?" Chu You also frowned, sitting on the same bed with Lu Min and staring.

    "What did you forget? I just remember that after seeing off my uncle and aunt, they found a substitute driver, but the substitute driver didn't send you home? Or did you ask him to send you here?" Lu Min raised his eyebrows and asked. Knowing that he has a poor capacity for alcohol and is prone to lose his mind after drinking, but he should not be mentally retarded enough to bring home an artist from his company.

    Chu You stared wide-eyed, admiring Lu Min's composure, and tsk-tsk in his heart: I really should have taken a picture of his drinking madness last night, to see if he still has the face to pretend to be aggressive here.     I complained wildly in my heart, and pretended to be surprised on my face: "It turns out that Mr. Lu, you really don't remember. Mrs. Wang found a substitute driver for us, but before we got the substitute driver, you insisted on driving away by yourself. Wrong car, smashed someone's car door, fortunately the owner is not there, otherwise... I wanted to stop you, but I was not as strong as you, you still grabbed my face, just like that..."     Chu You said while doing it After making a move, he saw Lu Min's face getting darker and darker.     "I can't compete with you, and I was afraid of danger, so I had no choice but to help you to the back seat, and drove back by myself." After finishing speaking, she put on an aggrieved look, "It was early in the morning when I got home last night, Mr. Lu, you are delirious and holding my hand, there is no other way, I have no choice but to stay. Mr. Lu, you really don’t remember at all!"     Of course, Lu Min has sporadic memories, but he was just so directly It was too embarrassing for the other party to poke it out, his expression froze, and he only spit out four words after a while: "Are you finished?"     "Not finished." Chu You sat up straight and continued her complaint, "Mr. Lu, you must You also forgot about hugging me last night."