Chapter 33

Chapter 33

    Chu You had already made preparations for a long-term battle, but she never expected that Su Ruitao had already made progress at the speed of light before she made a plan.

    She still got this news from Ji Tian. As the company's trump card economy, Chu You is busy, and he is even busier.

    Sometimes I can't see anyone for a week, and I rely on my assistant to deliver the news.

    On this day, for some unknown reason, for the first time in history, he personally took the contract and came to her.

    It turned out that it was to prepare for the next variety show. Chu You got the contract and read it carefully, and agreed without asking too much.

    It's just that there is no smile on his face, and he is even a little careless.

    Ji Tian looked at her suspiciously: "Recently popular reality show, the work is not difficult, just go and follow the big guys to run and do tasks. This is a good resource I have selected for you, how come You're not satisfied."

    Chu You shook her head, and after getting along with Ji Tian for a long time, she had already figured out the straight-forward nature of this manager, and she didn't make any detours with him, and directly expressed her inner thoughts while holding her chin.

    "Mr. Ji, recently... don't you have the crew resources to find me?"

    Ji Tian let out a sigh, and waved his hand indifferently: "Yes, but I pushed it for you."

    "!!!" Chu You sat up straight Body, complaining loudly, "Why?"

    No wonder she always feels freer than before when she was little transparent recently. It turned out that Ji Tian was making trouble. As a drama idiot, Chu You couldn't stand it anymore.

    Facing her sudden anger, Ji Tian shrank his neck timidly.

    "It wasn't my idea, it was arranged by Lao Lu Jinkou Yuyan."

    Chu You frowned, and repeated the sentence "why" again.

    Ji Tiancai told the truth in a serious manner: "Lao Lu said that you only need to cultivate yourself during this period of time, and occasionally catch up with small announcements to clean your face, but it should not be too much, because in a short time, there will be a huge resource waiting for you .”

    Chu You was taken aback for a moment, she had huge resources...except for Wang He, she couldn't think of anyone else...

    "Is it..." Just as he was about to start probing, Ji Tian stretched out his index finger and waved it at her.

    "I don't know the details. Director Wang has always kept secrets very well. If you ask Lao Lu, he will probably just shake his head."

    Thinking of Wang He's weird temper, it also seems like his maverick things made by people.

    Poor Chu You, a young actor who really loves acting, has to be put on the air for a long time, and he doesn't know when he will be able to join the group and start filming.

    Just as he was sighing, there was a glass of water in front of him suddenly. He looked up and saw that it was poured by Ji Tian, ​​and he had already got up to close the office door.

    Chu You looked puzzled: "Does Teacher Ji want to say something?"

    Ji Tian turned around and made a silent gesture to her mysteriously, with a rare serious expression.