Chapter 19

Chapter 19 (Two in One)

    "Wait, Mr. Lu." Before the car started, Chu You suddenly stopped Lu Min from starting the car.

    She rolled up the window, and a few drops of slanting rain drifted into the car. In the rain-shrouded night, no one was seen.

    "What are you doing? I'll take you back first, and then deal with other things." Lu Min frowned.

    Chu You shook her head, with a serious face: "I drove here by myself today, and it will be even more unclear if I am secretly photographed at the door of my house later. Let's separate here."

    Lu Min's expression suddenly became serious: " Don't make trouble, driving in the rain is very dangerous."

    "Thank you Mr. Lu for your concern, but it's better to be cautious in this extraordinary period. I will pay attention to safety, and you too, Mr. Lu. Be careful on the road. Let's go back and call."

    Lu Min didn't understand, just now The woman who was still like a clingy child suddenly became more thoughtful and prudent than anyone else, but before he had time to persuade her, Chu You picked up her bag and opened the car door, and ran away in the heavy rain.

    Frowning tightly, Lu Min picked up the phone, and continued to make unfinished calls to Ji Tian: "Hello? Old Ji, come to the company, and call Tao Xi by the way." When

    Chu You

    returned home, nothing but hair , My whole body was drenched, I quickly took a hot shower and changed into clean clothes. More than a dozen missed calls on my phone were all from my assistant Feifei.

    And her Weibo has already exploded.

    When the storm was on the cusp, Chu You didn't dare to log on to Weibo by herself, so she could only use Feifei to go up to understand the current situation.

    #楚悲金主##露氏谁rules# A few tags have been topped in the front row of the hot search, and it seems that someone deliberately fueled the flames, otherwise she really doesn't have such popularity as a fool.

    Click on the trending search, the first one is the leaking picture of the paparazzi team, the photo still follows the dark style of candid paparazzi, and the whole picture looks secretive and ambiguous.

    After carefully observing the content of the photo, Chu You breathed a sigh of relief.

    The photos are nothing more than candid shots of her going in and out and eating with Lu Min. During that time, Chu You often hugged Lu Min's arm and acted like a baby in order to implement the fine character design.

    After the paparazzi adjusted the angle to take pictures, it seems that they are very close, as if the two have hugged each other.

    And I don't know if the people behind him didn't dare to offend Lu Min because of his identity, so they specially made a thick mosaic for him. Looking at all the photos, they can only recognize You's face clearly, and they can't even see what the man looks like.

    "Heh..." You don't need to guess who did it.

    With a flash in Chu You's eyes, she quit Weibo and called Tao Xi.

    The waiting ringer rang for a long time but no one answered it. She was about to hang up and call again when the other end suddenly connected.

    "Hello? Youyou..." Sensitively

    aware of the cautiousness in the other party's tone, Chu You pursed her lips: "Sister Tao, have you seen the rumors uploaded on the Internet?"

    "Yes, I was notified by the PR team when I first came out." Tao Xi said in a weak tone.