Chapter 50

Chapter 50

    Chu You didn't expect that Wang Si would invite her to meet again, and after rejecting it several times, she still didn't give up, and even blocked people on the way she had to pass.

    There was no other way, Chu You had no choice but to fulfill her wish.

    The two met at the coffee shop last time. Due to the change of mood, Chu You was especially silent this time.

    Wang Si easily noticed her strangeness, smiled and handed over a luxuriously decorated invitation card: "Miss Chu, don't be nervous, I just want to invite you to the Lu's family banquet this time."

    Chu You frowned suspiciously.

    Wang Si smiled again and said, "Changfeng's birthday will be in a few days. Usually, he can't go home because he is too busy with work. Fortunately, he resigned from the company this year, so he wants to hold a family banquet. If Miss Chu can Changfeng must be very happy to participate."

    "Mrs. Lu..." Chu You looked at the invitation card with a cold expression, "I think I made it very clear last time that President Lu and I have broken up peacefully, and there is no There is really no need for you to waste time on me."     Wang Si raised the corners of his mouth calmly: "Although I don't know what happened between Miss Chu and Changfeng, but as my mother From my son's understanding, he should still have the intention of keeping you, otherwise he wouldn't have warned me several times not to disturb you. If Miss Chu still has feelings for my son, I think this family banquet might help You guys."     "But the problem is, I don't have any feelings for Mr. Lu anymore." Chu You took a deep breath and said, her tone seemed decisive, but only she knew how lacking confidence she was when she said this.     Wang Si on the opposite side stared wide-eyed, with a look of astonishment, as if to say: There are still women in this world who don't like my son.     Chu You smiled helplessly: "Mrs. Lu, you must be wondering where I am qualified to pick on Mr. Lu. But emotional matters are really hard to come by, and... I have already decided to terminate the contract with Mr. Lu."     "What? !" Wang Si sat up straight in shock, "You said you want to terminate the contract? Why!"

    Compared to her astonishment, Chu You looked particularly calm, which was the result of her deliberation these days.

    "Originally, the office romance has already affected Mr. Lu's reputation. If we want to break it up, we should break it thoroughly. I got a lot of care from Mr. Lu because of the relationship before. I owe him this."

    She lowered her head, even if she didn't talk to Wang Looking at each other, you can also feel the other party's surprised eyes.

    As if she had just realized a different Chu You, she looked up and down the young girl with an immature face but a persistent expression, and her gaze was more profound: "You just don't like Chang Feng so much? You have to get rid of him even if you terminate the contract." Relationship?" The

    child is a piece of flesh that fell from the mother. Although Wang Si and Lu Min have been at odds for many years, as long as they think of their son's feelings being let down, they will feel indignant.

    Chu You was noncommittal: "You can say yes, or you can say no."

    Wang Si was so angry that he gritted his teeth, and simply tore his face and scolded: "I can't think of my son's vision is so bad, and you are so selfish, ruthless and ruthless." Righteous woman."

    She stood up and was about to leave, but Chu You suddenly raised her eyes and murmured coldly: "You are also scolding yourself when you scold me, aren't you?"