Chapter 48

Chapter 48

    Not long after, there was a knock on the door of Chu You's house.

    Helpless, she had no choice but to drag the folding chair to open the door. Facing Lu Min who was nervous at the door, she looked embarrassed: "Why did you come here?"

    Lu Min stared at her ankle stuck in the folding chair, and didn't think Answer this question: "Is it serious? I'll take you to the hospital."

    Chu You shook his head quickly: "It shouldn't be a big problem, but I accidentally got stuck..."

    "You...why are you so stupid..." Lu Min suddenly sighed .

    "Ah?"

    Chu You was stunned for a moment, before she could react, she was picked up by his waist and placed on the sofa in the living room.

    Her bones are slender, and after exercising during this period, her calf muscles became more firm, and she was stuck in the chair for nothing, and her arms were not as thick as Lu Min's...

    Putting her legs on her knees, Lu Min pointed Chu You pinched her belly at her ankle, and asked softly, "Does it hurt?"

    Chu You shook her head, "It doesn't hurt, it should be a little bit of skin, Mr. Lu, you..."

    As soon as she finished speaking, she felt her feet itch. , it was Lu Min who pressed her instep with the other hand, and twisted it slightly.

    "If it doesn't hurt like this, there shouldn't be any muscle damage." He concluded.

    However, she didn't let go of her hand immediately, and gently scratched Chu You's soles with calloused fingertips, making her unconsciously want to pull her feet back. Just as she was about to speak, Lu Min spoke first.

    "Where's your toolbox?" He asked in a deep voice.

    "You want to remove the chair?" Chu You was surprised.

    After receiving Lu Min's affirmative look, she pointed in the direction of the study: "It seems to be in the cabinet of the computer desk... I don't use it often, maybe you have to look for it?"

    As soon as the words fell, Lu Min got up and went Walking into the study, it didn't take long for him to come out with a black box.

    He took out a screwdriver from the box and looked down at the structure of the folding chair carefully.

    He was concentrating on it, and didn't mind being too close to Chu You, but poor Chu You could feel the scorching breath he sprayed on her calf, itching her to hide away desperately.

    Noticing Chu You's strangeness, Lu Min raised his handsome face and half-raised his eyebrows: "Why are you shrinking? Are you afraid of pain?"

    Chu You shook his head awkwardly: "No...you continue, I won't move."

    Lu Min hooked Cursing the corner of his mouth, he poked his fingertips into the gap of the folding chair and touched lightly: "It's such a small gap, I don't know how you got stuck in it..."

    "I just want to close my eyes and simulate the living conditions of a blind person. I knew there would be an accident..." Chu You let out a sigh of relief, today's incident was already embarrassing, and she happened to be bumped into by Lu Min, and she was also very shameless... Seeing

    her embarrassment, Lu Min stopped teasing her , picked up the screwdriver and stretched it into the gap of the folding chair.

    "This chair is not easy to remove. Let me see if I can pry the gap open for you. Don't move around."